Chapter 82

*Jay's POV*

"Boy or girl?" Erin was in my arms and I had my hands over her stomach.
"Girl." Erin turned her head and looked at me.
"If you want one then it's going to be one." I kissed Erin and she leaned against me with a sigh.
"What do you want?" She asked me.
"I don't know. I'll take what we are getting." I ran my hands a little more over Erin's stomach until we both fell asleep because it was already the middle of the night.
The next morning I wake up from the hectic movement of Erin getting out of bed and running towards the bathroom where I heard her through up as soon as the door closed.
I ran after her.
"Hey. Sorry for waking you." Erin gave me a wry smile when I walked into the bathroom.
"You totally don't need to worry about that." I leaned forward to keep her hair away when a new wave of nausea hit her.
"Here." I handed Erin a glass of water so she could rinse out her mouth.
"Thanks." Erin smirked.
"I really appreciate getting pregnant but I could skip the part with the nausea." We went back to the bedroom because it was too early to really start the day.
"I can imagine that." I covered Erin with her blanket and then lay down next to her.
"I can't like really go to sleep now. And we're both awake and I know you want me." Erin ran her hand over me and I couldn't deny it because my body showed other evidence.
"You sure? I don't want to use a sick and pregnant women to satisfy my desire." I raised an eyebrow.
"I can assure you that the sick and pregnant women no problem with it has. So please go on." Erin slipped under me and kissed me wildly.

*Erin's POV*

We should have let it be, because as soon as Jay started I noticed how slowly but surely I was getting sick again and I couldn't make it to the end.
I pushed Jay off me, which made him grunt in surprise, and ran back into the bathroom.
My stomach was completely empty, which didn't make it any easier.
Jay came up after a few moments and looked like a porcupine because his hair was sticking wildly from his head.
When I looked up at his legs I saw that he couldn't even finished, which inexplicably made me laugh.
"Don't laugh. You're the one that ran off and left me." Jay looked at me reproachfully, but I saw a smile play around his mouth.
"Well. Would you rather like it if I had vomited on you?" I got up and rinsed my mouth out again.
"No. But couldn't you have waited like a few more seconds?" Jay started to take a shower and I got dressed and went to wake up Niran because he was about to be picked up in half an hour from his sitter.
"Hey buddy." Niran was already awake when I opened the door to his room.
"Up!" That was Niran's new favorite word because we always picked him up when he said it.
"Blue or Green?" I held two tshirts in front of him and he pointed to the green one.
"Alright." I dressed Niran and then went downstairs to the kitchen with him.
"Hey you two." Jay took Niran from me and put him in his chair.
"Up!" The toddler immediately protested.
"First you eat something." I smiled at him briefly and then sat down on the couch, because the smell of food was making me sick already and I didn't even want to try eating.
The doorbell rang after about twenty minutes and I went to answer it.
"Hey Jessica, come in." I let Niran's sitter in.
"Good morning, Erin." Jessica smiled at me and then got Niran.
"The two of us are gonna go to the park today, okay?" She asked Niran and he nodded excited.
"Have a nice day!" Jay called after them when Jessica and Niran left.
"Shall we?" I grabbed the car key and then we went to work.
"Well, you look like you've had better mornings before." Adam smirked at Jay and I bursted out laughing.