Chapter 56

*Jay's POV*

"Ouh c'mon." I was laying on my back and Erin had her hands on my body but apparently Niran decided that it was time for him to wake up.
"Well. Guess this is part of being parents." I groaned sourly when Erin stopped touching me.
She walked without clothes from the room into our son's room.
A few minutes later she came back.
"He was just hungry." She shrugged her shoulders.
"Me too." As soon as Erin was within my reach I pulled her back into bed and bit her tenderly until she was just fidgeting and I lost the fun so I placed myself on top of her.

*Erin's POV*

I was lying next to Jay, breathing hard but I was happy.
It was the first time that Niran had interrupted us only once and you could tell that Jay thought it was good not to have to start over and over again.
"You're like the prettiest girl I've ever slept with." Jay smirked and I hit him with a pillow.
"So how many girls did you sleep with, huh?" Jay knew he was moving on risky terrain.
"Let me..." He raised both hands, split his fingers and began counting several times.
"I get it. You are the heartbreaker, because so far none of your ladies has knocked on the door here." I layed on my side and looked at him mischievously.
"They're coming over the fire escape when you are sleeping." He continued to joke around.
"You're truly horrible, Jay." I shook my head at him.
"So if you got all your ladies guess you don't need me anymore." I got out of bed and put some super loose closes on so he couldn't see much of my body.
"I didn't mean it like that! Erin? Come back!" He called after me.
I just grinned but he couldn't see it.
The reason I got up wasn't because I was offended, I was just hungry.
"Babe?" Jay slowly walked out of the bedroom just wearing his pants.
"Over here you jerk." I waved a wooden spoon and Jay came over to me but didn't touch me.
"I didn't mean it the way it might sounded, okay? I would never cheat on you." He looked at me with big puppy eyes.
"Seriously Jay I was never mad at you. I was just hungry." I pointed down at the tomato soup.
Jay looked reliefed and he immediately put his arms around me and kissed my neck.
"You didn't really think I believed you, did you?" I looked down at my shoulder where his head was.
He didn't answer me.
"Oh gosh Jay." I turned around, took him in my arms, and gave him a tight hug.
"I mean... I didn't know..." He stuttered a bit.
"I know. Or rather say I really hope that you would never do something like this, would you?" I wanted to have assure myself and he immediately shook his head.
"See. Works out." He helped me cook and we spent the rest of the day together.