Chapter 25

*Jay's POV*

Trigger warning ⚠

"She is not here! You don't have her!" I had no idea how long I'd been here, but my mind started playing with me.
My heart tightened when I heard Erin's panicked cry.
"Let her go! Let her go and you can have me!" I didn't care how much more pain they would cause me as long as they left Erin alone.
"I don't have anyone, but it's nice that you finally came to your senses." Lukas smiled at me sweetly.
"Did anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He walked up to me slowly and pulled a small knife out of his pocket.
He started to undress me and pulled the knife over my back.
The line he left burned slightly.
"I never told you about it. But I'm gay." He went over to the door and locked it.
Lukas proceeded to undress me and layed down with me.

My whole body was shaking and I couldn't help but vomited as it disgusted me.
"It wasn't that bad, was it?" He got up and dressed himself. Nobody dressed me and I wasn't able to do it myself.
Lukas left the room and me alone.
The second the door closed I started crying.
I cried because I felt used, cried because I was ashamed, and cried because it was the only thing that felt right right now.
"Erin." I whimpered her name over and over because she was something to cling to.
They left me alone for a few hours.
Lukas's helper came in and put my clothes back on.
"We're taking a ride." He tried to get me to the car but quickly realized I couldn't walk, so he carried me and laid me in the back seat of his car.
I was expecting him to kill and dumb me somewhere, which now seemed to me as a welcome relief, but he seemed to have other plans.
"Just walk away." He parked the car on the side of the road, threw me out, and then drove away.
"Sir? Do you need any help?" An old lady came out of the store I just got dropped off at.
"Call Intellegence at the 21st District. I'm a cop." My voice was quitly, but luckily she heard me.

*Erin's POV*

"Lindsay." I answered the phone and my jaw dropped.
"I'll be right there." I ran down the stairs without telling the others what had happened. Before, I had quickly grabbed Hank's car keys and now drove his car with sirens to the store where Jay was.
"Where is he?" I stormed into the shop and looked at the lady.
"He's in the back." I didn't understand the look on her face, but when I saw Jay I could understand it.
"Jay." My voice was a shocked whisper and I fell to my knees as I looked at him more closely.
"What did they do to you?" A tear ran down my face. Normally you could always see Jay smiling, but now there wasn't even a trace of it to be seen. His entire body was bruised and his nose was broken.
"Don't worry. I'm fine." I could see the pain in his eyes and I didn't want to imagine how much they'd done to him to make him look this way.
"5021 Lincoln I need an ambulance to my location." I took my radio out and tried to make my voice sound calm.
A few minutes later the medics rushed in but Jay refused to get touched by the male one.
"Jay? What do you do?" I had one explanation for his behaviour in mind but I didn't want it to be true.
"Nevermind." The male paramedic said and the female one took over.
"I can't ride with you but I'm going to be at the hospital when you arrive there, okay?" He just nodded and I ran do Hank's car and put the sirens on to escort them to the hospital.
Unlike the ambulance, I couldn't stop right outside the door, so I parked the car and then ran inside.
"Where is he, Will?" Jay's brother was already at the entrance and stopped me from running inside.
"They're doing an X-ray. You can't be there right now." He sat me on a chair and got a nurse to sit down with me so I wouldn't run inside.
About an hour later Will came back. Meanwhile the unit did arrive and we were all waiting to get news on Jay.
"Alright. So he got a few broken ribs, someone must have kicked him really hard. We also found water in his lungs, which is why we assume they must have tortured him with it somehow, because that is not normal." Will explained how Jay was doing.
"Can I go see him?" Will nodded but walked with me and stopped me when we were out of sight of the others.
"He's acting weird. Like he doesn't want to get touched by any male person. And I have to see it from the doctor's point of view, Erin I'm pretty sure he was raped." I had already had the idea, but to have it confirmed again by Will was horrible.
"Do you want me to ask him about it?" It wasn't a pretty idea, but I would do it if Will wanted me to.
"No. It's too early. If he tells you about it listen and try to help him as much as you can. But it's too early to confront him when he's not ready." He gave me a supportive shoulder squeeze and then I walked into Jay's room.