Chapter 71

*Erin's POV*

"You all good?" Hank checked and as everone nodded he gave Jay the signal t open the door of the house we expected our suspect to hide in.
"Chicago PD!" Jay went in first and fire was opened on him immediately.
"50-21 Lincoln. 10-01. My unit and I are under heavy fire." I radioed.
"Copy that. 50-21 Lincoln. Backup is on it's way." Dispatch answered me.
"10-01 Emergency. Officer shot!" Kevin radioed and I knew who he went in with.
"Jay!" I ran towards the door and just could duck down when someone fired at me aswell.
"50-21 Ida. Roll an ambulance. Offender down." As soon as Adam said that I ran inside.
Jay sat leaning against the wall and held his arm.
"Jay." I knelt down next to him immediately.
"Don't worry. Just a little scratch." He smirked and made me calm down a bit.
"Damn man. Stop making us worry all time." Kevin walked up to us.
"It's not like I'm begging people to shoot me." Jay looks reproachfully at Kevin.
"What ever I'm taking you to the hospital anyways." I grabbed Jay at his not shot arm and ignored his protests.
"If you're gonna be a good boy I got a surprise for you." I smirked meaningfully at Jay.
"Really? What is it?" He looked totally exited.
"If I tell you now it ain't a surprise and I don't know if you're gonna behave yourself so I won't tell you." I owed the car door behind him.

*Jay's POV*

"There is no need to ram this huge needle into my arm." I was about to jump off the chair.
"Jay!" Will came closer.
"Damn it. How can you be so afraid of a needle?" Erin looked at me in exasperation.
"Have you looked at that thing." There wasn't much I was afraid of but needles and I just didn't belong together.
"Buddy you need this against the pain." Will tried to name a good aspect for me.
"I'm fine. No pain. See." I moved my arm around and tried not to show that it did hurt.
"Your son was vaccinated with a bigger needle last week and he didn't even flinch." Erin held my hand and I closed my eyes when Will stuck the needle in.
"All over. That's it. Didn't hurt at all, did it?" Will patted my shoulder and I gave him an offended.
"It did." I got up and then went back to the car with Erin.
"Voight did call a bit earlier and said that the man confessed to killing them. So he's gonna get into prison for the rest of his life." That made me feel good that we had managed to get a hold of the man.
"So did I behave well enough?" I looked at Erin hopefully because I really wanted to know what the surprise was.
"Very close, but you did it." She smiled at me and kissed me briefly before driving home.
"Shouldn't Niran be home already?" We had started eating dinner and I didn't think about it because Erin didn't even put out a plate for him.
"He's staying at Kim's." Erin cocked her head.
"Ouh I like where this is going." In response, Erin just nodded.
"Maybe we're just gonna clean the house and I don't want the toddler to interrupt?" She said and the smile on my face fainted.
"Your look right now was divine. I'm kidding, Jay." I rolled my eyes at her but couldn't stop a smile from appearing on my face.
"So just give me a second." Erin got up and took a small box with her to the bathroom.
I was still sitting at the table tilted my chair.
Erin came out of the bathroom and was wearing a tight and short outfit.
"Ouh damn you look hot." I walked up to her and ran my hands over her body.
"Was hoping you would like it." She smiled at me and bit her lower lip.
"I know you just got into it but right now I would prefer you without." Erin nodded and I lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom.