Chapter 35

*Erin's POV*

"How was your day?" Lil G was sitting next to me and had his arm around me.
"Better now that you are here." I had already drunk a little too much and now I tended to be chatty.
"Wanna come up to my room?" I nodded and he put his arm around my waist.
I slowly realized that something was wrong with my drink because my field of vision was becoming increasingly blurred.
"Maybe I should leave." His arm tightened around me and pushed me into a room.
"I do not think so." He pressed his lips to mine, but not but more possessive than anything else.
"Let... me... go..." My voice was about to fail and I felt like I would faint any second.
"Help me, Jay." I didn't know whether I could still be heard or whether the sentence was only in my mind.
After that everything went black around me.

*Jay's POV*

When I noticed that Erin was getting quieter and quieter, I had left the Van.
"Jay! Get in there now!" I heard Voight yell over the radio.
I heard briefly from which room the noises came and then kicked the door in.
"Chicago PD. Get off her or I swear to god I will blast your brain away." My voice made him pause in what he was about to do.
"Step away from her." He raised his hands and slowly stepped back.
Meanwhile the rest of the unit arrived aswell and they took over to cuff him.
"Erin." My voice was tender and I bent down to her.
She opened her eyes for a second and her pupils were abnormally large.
"5021 George. I need an ambulance to the Dark Hole Club. My partner got something mixed into her drink." I informed dispatch, because Erin didn't look like she would recover on her own.
"Copy that 5021 George. The ambulance is on it's way." Dispatch answered me.
"Just breath and don't stop." I looked down at Erin, who was lying on her back on the bed and couldn't really move.
"I love you." Her lips formed the words and she grabbed my hand.
"I love you too and I will forever." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and got a small smile in return.
The medics came in and checked her vitals. They were slower than normal, which was due to the mix of the drink.
Since there wasn't enough space in the corridors to carry her down on the stretcher, I carried her myself.
"You're such a strong beautiful guy." Erin smiled dreamily at me.
"You're beautiful too." I smiled down at her and she blushed instantly.
"Did you hear that? He called me beautiful." Erin grabbed Hailey's arm and looked at her in shock.
"That's great. Congrats." Hailey looked at her like it was something very special.
Erin then looked at me again. She tilted her head as if she had never seen me before but wanted to remember all the details later.
We got to the ambulance and I layed her down.
"Do you gonna come with me hot guy?" Apparently the effects hadn't diminished, but got worse.
"Yes. He's coming with us." One medic said.
"Well, if you don't mind of course. Because I don't know whether and how well you know each other." He turned to me.
"She's my fiancé so of course I'm coming with." I sat next to Erin and she immediately took my hand.

*Erin's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in Chicago Med.
"Jay?" I called him and hoped he would come.
The last thing I could remember was that I was lying on a bed at the club and Jay was sitting next to me.
"You're awake." Jay's smile lit up the whole room.
"How long wasn't I?" I was a bit confused.
"You've been sleeping for the past 18 hours." He chuckled.
"Ouh. But I don't feel well rested." I stretched.
"Well, you had to sleep off your intoxication first." He sat down next to me and kissed me tenderly.
"I didn't drink that much." I defended myself.
"I know. Someone slipped you something in the drink. So that you couldn't defend yourself if he ..." He stopped in the middle of a sentence.
"Jay he didn't. You came in before he could do it." I looked at him and he nodded.
"I wanted to thank you anyways for looking after me that good. I shouldn't have gone upstairs with him at all, but I thought that this might give me more information." I knew how stupid that had been, which is why I was now a little meek.
"You don't need to thank me. And you just did your job. I was about to go in several times, but Voight held me back." I could vividly imagine Jay sitting in the Van, staring at the screen and commented what he thought of it.
"If it calms you down a bit. I didn't enjoy kissing him and every time I imagined it was you because I couldn't have you." I bit my lower lip, he leaned down and kissed me.
"Better?" He smirked.
"Definitely." I put my arms around his neck and kissed him several times.
"Do you want it back?" He took my ring out of his pocket.
"Yes please." I nodded and he put the ring back on my finger.