Chapter 66

*Erin's POV*

After a while I was finally allowed to go home today and the feeling of coming out of the hospital felt damn good.
"Sure you're feeling good?" Jay didn't seem completely sure about me leaving the hospital.
"Jay I'm fine." My feelings had calmed down a bit in the last few days. I wasn't the same as before, but it was better and I believed it would be okay.
"To make you feel a bit better I got a surprise for you." Jay smirked and I nodded.
"Could you please close your eyes? Because if I blindfold you someone will think I've kidnapped you." He shrugged his shoulders and gave me a kiss before we got into the car.
So I sat down and closed my eyes.
"How long are we going to drive?" I slowly got bored about having my eyes closed.
"We'll be right there." I could tell from Jay's voice that he was excited.
"Alright. You can open your eyes." He had got out and was now standing in front of me.
"And what are we doing here?" I was just standing in front of a house.
"Well. You know. I figured that it would be a good thing if we could move together since we never actually did it and I really want to. So I bought this house." I felt like my chin was down to the floor.
"Are you serious? This is ours?" I made a gesture with which I described the house.
"Yes." Jay handed me a key.
I walked up to the door and opened it.
Inside was the next surprise. Our furniture was already there and the entire unit was in front of me.
"Welcome home!" Everyone shouted and cheered up.
"Oh my god." My eyes widened.
"How did you move all the stuff already?" I turned around to Jay how seemed pretty pleased about how his surprise turned out.
"I bought the house a few weeks back. So I already had the house because the apartments would have gotten a bit small and and then for the last two days we brought everything over. The apartments are as good as sold, so you don't have to worry about anything." Jay took me in her arms and kissed me tenderly.
"I really don't know what to say. This is amazing. Can I like look around?" I was very interested in what the house looked like and so far I was standing in the hallway and couldn't see much.
"Of course." Jay looked a little shocked that the thought hadn't occurred to him already.
The living room was a large open space with my shelf wall hanging there and all of my signed posters.
Then it went to the kitchen. In the middle was a cooking island with a hood hanging over it so that the steam didn't spread everywhere.
The bathroom had a large spacious shower.
"So that you can't just use the shower by yourself." Jay kissed my neck and I felt my head turn red.
Because now that the unit was still there, I no longer wanted to think about Jay and the shower, so we went up one floor.
My first glance fell on the door where Niran was standing.
"He's sleeping in there so maybe we skip that one?" Jay suggested and I agreed.
Then we went into the spacious bedroom and next to it was a guest room.
"This house is amazing, Jay." I put my arms around Jay and he bent his head down so he could kiss me.
"I was really hoping you would say something like this." He smiled at me.

*Jay's POV*

I always wanted to share a home with my wife and child.
Of course we were living together anyways but still had two apartments to choose between.
So with the house I had fulfilled a dream for myself and hoped that it would distract Erin a little, which had worked so far.
"We should go down again or Adam will start suggesting why we're taking so long." Erin smiled at me and I gave her one last kiss before we walked down again.
"Did you guys try the bed out already?" Adam called out to us as we came back down the stairs.
"Maybe. But that should be none of your business, should it?" Erin gave him an answer and I just smiled because I had nothing better to say.