37. Chapter

POV: Dea

"Cooooome to my house", I pulled on Hobi's arm and gazed up at him sulking. He laughed and tousled my hair. "Maybe later little one. We can't just disappear from here now, it would draw attention." "Promise", I demanded and he sighed.

I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head onto his chest. "Thank you, Daddy." Dada stiffened a bit at the mention of the pet name and shook his head disapprovingly. "Not here, princess." He caressed my hair softly and whispered to me to wait for him at this pillar. Then he left.

Not soon later - I was crowded by people, because some hoe had started stripping at the table next to me - his long fingers interlaced with mine and pulled me away. "Let's get out of here", he mumbled into my ear and a cold shiver ran down my spine. I giggled and followed him outside. It had gotten quite cold in the hours we had spent partying and I looked at Seokjin's car longingly. My hoodie..

Hoseok unlocked his car and opened the door for me. I grinned at him and bit my lip. He rolled his eyes while chuckling and shoved me inside. After he had sat down himself he buckled my seatbelt. His hand brushed my side boob while doing so. It was random, but it felt so good. The car backed out of its spot and we sped down the well lit street.

- - - - -

"That's not my home", I meant and had no intention of climbing out of the vehicle.

My best friend however did and he dragged me into the dorm with him. I was sulking of course, although I loved the fact that he was getting harsher with every pout. The door fell into its lock and it left a final feeling: There was no going back now. Hobi took off his shoes and the controlled look on his face induced me to follow his example. I followed him upstairs like a puppy, my heart racing.

"Do you want me to kiss you?", Hoseok asked and I nodded shyly. Omg, Dea! Why are you doing this again!? You're betraying Namjoon!!! I didn't want to listen to big me now. She was always so mean and made me feel bad. I cowered against the railing and hid my face. Go away!, I pleaded. Hobi sensed my trouble, picked me up and carried me the remaining steps into his room.

My best friend put me down on his bed and shifted above me. Our gazes locked and he stroked my cheek softly. I mewled at his touch. His eyes got a warm glow and he smiled. "You're such a cute little. So adorable..", he trailed off and laid his lips on mine. His kiss immediately took my mind off the internal trouble.

My arms snaked around his neck and I pulled Hobi closer to completely drown myself in him. He didn't resist and lowered himself onto me. It felt so good to have his body pin me to the mattress. His kisses got more passionate and he moved his hot tongue along my jawline. I would have arched my back, but all I could do was to press my chest against the dancer stronger. "Such a naughty girl", Hobi mumbled, "trying to shove her cleavage in my face. Aren't you?" I swallowed hard at his low whisper. An endearing promise, a dangerous threat to my sanity. But being rational was way too overrated in this society.

The absence of contact from his mouth with my skin prompted me to wiggle impatiently. He growled and his dark brown eyes gleamed with lust and impatience. They were luring me towards him, although they also held a clear warning: He would make me suffer if I didn't obey. I still hadn't vocally answered his question. "Y-Yes, Daddy", I mumbled and quickly looked away. He gripped my jaw tightly and I was forced to look at him. Daddy looked very grim. "Give me a whole sentence, princess."

I stared at him, in the role of the prey, eager to form a correct sentence in my head. However, I could not focus when his stare was towing me in like this. I dared to blink for a second, accepting it was necessary, as my eyes had already started to tear from keeping them open for too long. "I would like you to touch my cleavage", I pressed out. Hobi laughed and I admired the way the corners of his mouth lifted up.

Would this influence our relationship? Was this worth the risk of destroying our friendship? Hadn't we already? The word 'friendship' alone felt like a lie when attempting to explain my feelings and behaviour towards Hoseok. My concerns only lasted for a split second. The man winced and shook me out of my trance. His eyes were closed tightly and his lips formed a straight strained line. Worry washed over me and I reached out to straighten the wrinkles on his face. "Hobi, did I do something wrong?"

A small tear dripped down his perfect skin and it felt like a dagger in my heart. Tearing up on my own, I cupped his face and reluctantly kissed him. "I love you, Hoseok. Please talk to me. I'm sorry!", I stuttered upset. A raging storm took ahold of me when he let his brown orbs speak for him. Remorse. Pain. Hate. Sadness. "No Dea, please don't. I'm absolutely fine. You didn't hurt me." I flashed the brightest smile one can give while almost crying. He closed the windows to his soul again and I thought that I had lost him. It hurt, it hurt so unimaginable much. I hadn't know there was worse pain than hating myself. Oh foolish me.

Then the moment ended. The man slipped his hand to the back of my head and tugged me in. I guess it was an attempted hug. Normally this position was extremely uncomfortable, but I didn't notice. My senses only registered Hoseok. He had inhaled sharply and his heart beat so fast that I could really hear it pounding and he was crying. I wrapped my arms around his torso as tight as I could and let him hold me. In this situation, I realized, I was utterly powerless. Faith would either work it out or break us. I could only stand on the side and let him crush my bones, because words offered zero comfort when it came to love.

The rapper rolled off me and I bit back a groan. Instead, I immediately crawled into his arms again. Fortunately, he still was more than willing to hold me. I wondered how long it would stay this way. Seriously I was worried about 'us'. But for now only the present mattered. I snuggled into Hobi's warmth and pressed a soft kiss to his collarbone. He sighed and ran his slender fingers through my hair.

His heartbeat had gotten steady again and we were oddly calm. Odd, recalling the drama ten minutes ago. I wished this issue would be out of the world now. The pretty lies, the ugly truth. But for now I wanted to remain dreaming. One emotional breakdown is exhausting enough for a day. I don't need two and an anxiety attack. My chest tightened at the thought of experiencing another one and my breathing rigged. Alert! Alert! Alert! Think of something else.. flowers, love, sun, dance, music, guitar, sea, crabs, mountains. Once again the man with me eased me from my worries.

J-Hope propped himself up and caressed my cheek, the look on his face still stricken but equally as tired as I felt. He mumbled, "Let's just sleep... ", and played with my hair. I looked at him pensively and he gave me an insecure smile. "Sleep." He pulled me down and firmly pressed a kiss onto my temple. We should lock up the room. I didn't want to experience another bad surprise tonight. Ugh. I eased out of Hoseok's grip with hardship and tip-toed to the door. Light shone through the gap and I heard voices downstairs. My body stiffened and I thanked the lord that I had gotten up. "What is it?", Hoseok huskily whispered from behind me. He sounded closer now. I turned the key and whipped around. "It's nothing we should worry about", I meant enthusiastically (but quietly).

But then he stood there only in his briefs. My eyes wandered up to his face and my ears warmed up. He crossed his arms and his body language told me he was expecting something. I could tell even with the poor lightning. "Take it off", he helped me get an idea of what he had in mind. My eyes darted through the room nervously, but he caught me.

When his warm hands touched my waist I really couldn't avoid looking at him any longer. The young man, who had previously been my teacher, had already slipped his long fingers under the neon green material of my shirt and his hands kept going higher. I didn't mind showing skin (obviously), but his touch gave me goosebumps. Hopefully he just thought it was from the cold, but his charismatic chuckle told me otherwise.

He was officially back to teasing me. So I had every right to assume that we were back to 'normal', right? J-Hope helped me out the pullover and glanced at my chest a tad too long. I leaned towards him and hit him slightly. My friend (?) went away and opened one of his drawers. I took off my trousers awhile and he handed me an oversized T-Shirt. I quickly finished changing and found him watching from the bed. Actually, I found his behaviour hot, but shhhh! It probably wasn't the right time now. Never would be...

We then cuddled up under the blanket and I fell asleep half on top of the musician as usual.