23. Chapter

A/N:
A) 23 is my favourite number and my male friends favourite number is 32.
B) Dirty Diana -> Dirty Dea
C) Warning: will include slightly mature content that will continue in the next chapter!

We were all sitting around the big kitchen table and having dinner together. Not my first lunch here but for the first time they wouldn't send me home afterwards. I grinned to myself. The week had started and happiness filled me although that also meant that the weekend was over. And that had the consequence that I had to go to school.. but I should not be complaining.

Thanks to the men seated around me I had actually started to enjoy studying again. Hobi, our friendship was like a shield that protected me. And his brothers. So we grew close really  fast. My gaze went to six one of them admiringly. My friends. My Idols.

A windshield wiper attracted my attention to Jin. His laughter was infectious sometimes even if his jokes weren't funny. Him, Jimin and I were the only ones laughing. J-Hope chuckled,”Could you please stop moving. My food fell down because of you!” “Oh.” I had sat down on his lap because the couch stool I usually used was so small that it just looked really comical when you were as small as me and sitting at the table.

I calmed down and felt something poking against my thigh but I now knew better than to shift again. Instead I reached forward, lifting my butt from J-Hopes lap, and reached for the rice bowl. He put his hands on my hips and redirected me so both of us could sit comfortably again. Yeah… we kept on eating like nothing was happening.

When we finished the main meal his boner had disappeared and I moved around a bit because my ass was getting numb. But too soon. “Let me get up, pleeease”, Hobi whispered into my ear. I started to reach out for our plates putting them onto each other which gave me the perfect opportunity to slowly grind onto my best friend without anyone noticing. He clenched his fingers around the edge of the table and his knuckles got white. I could feel him growing more aroused under my movements and I enjoyed it. Without wanting to I wondered what it would feel like to have him inside of me. Guess, my teachers thoughts were drifting into the wrong direction too because he lifted me off his lap loudly and ran off towards the bathroom.

Jin threw me a distressed look and I stared back at him innocently. Jimin however looked knowingly and his gaze seemed to say, that he knew what I’d done. I felt fucking caught! And couldn't look him in the eyes as long as he looked at me like that and oh boi he kept glancing at me. I had no other way than to escape saying I’d help Jin bring out the desert.

When I came back Hobi was sitting on his seat like nothing had happened. However when I stirred into his direction he told me to go and sit somewhere else. I pouted and looked into the round. Silence. Was I being inappropriate? I guess so. A little slut by nature. Just when I had accepted that nobody else would make an offer, Tae pushed his stool back and patted his lap. I looked at him wide eyed and went to his side. His action had also awoken the others and suddenly I had to choose between two offers. And I couldn't. Luckily V started grinning, said my time was up, turned towards the table and started digging into the pudding.

During that short moment my teacher bluntly pulled me onto his lap. Oof, that boy was thick too. Hobi beamed at me and pushed my dessert across the table smirking. I only rolled my eyes at him and leaned into Monnies warmth.

- - - - -

I was quite bored at the moment. I never thought I would say something like that but my best friend and RM were correcting papers and preparing their next lessons, the muscle line was out training and Yoongi had locked himself in the Genius lab. Left only Tae.