31. Chapter

The car backed out and I parked it in the next lane. Yikes, okay actually it wasn't very cold outside. Not at all. But still - I just wanted to be there for her. Even if she was sleeping. Sneaking up to her bedroom in various ways had gotten kind of a routine and before I could blink I was standing next to her bed again. I had also learned about “getting caught prevention” so the first thing I did was lock the door. Then I pulled the tow in and closed the window. The end was still fixed to the bed so I could leave quickly if necessary.

Again I opened the closet and picked out my pyjamas after placing the real birthday present on her desk. She would love it. Now I was more sure than ever. I smiled at Dea and pulled the sheets from under her. Maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't… who even cared now? I undressed the girl again and put her into the cutest pyjamas I could find. Damn, I hadn't known she owned those. So adorable and she pretty much slept through the change.

I laid down next to her so close you would not have been able to fit a leaf between our bodies. Excuse; I had to because her blanket was small. Truth; I simply wanted to. She giggled when I buried my nose in her neck. Her intoxicating scent filled my nostrils and too late I realized.. that this little brat probably had been awake all the time. Her lips pressed against mine and she wrapped her leg around my hip. It was a sweet, short kiss.

The student was all giggly and immediately hid her face in my shirt. Then she looked up again and quickly hid again. I chuckled and massaged her scalp. The girl looked at me wide eyed before attacking my face with kisses. Now it was my turn to giggle. She climbed on top of me and I had to stop her before things got out of hand again.

“No, princess.” “But dada”, she pouted and grabbed my face. “No.” “Nooo?”, she pouted. “Little girls need to sleep now”, I meant gently and rolled her from me. She glared at me, “I want cuddles!” “Nuuu, you're so cute”, I cooed and opened my arms. Her expression changed and she snuggled into my chest. I smiled, pulled the sheets over us again and circled her back. Her tongue smoothed over my collarbone and she sucked on it once more. I just let her for today. There would be enough time to discipline her later.

It would leave a fat black bruise regardless. Nevermind, she had finally opened up to me about it. Her trust in me is what counted. Tomorrow morning would be very interesting though. Usually she didn't stay a little very long and how do I express this.. her big girl side didn't find the whole thing amusing.

As in she was super upset that someone could find out so she tried to suppress it. But I knew she loved being a little anyway. And I found it to be the most adorable thing ever too. Hopefully she'd accept my knowledge. I wanted her to have a safe place. I would take care of her. I had secretly known for so long. I knew how many little space stuff she had. I knew almost everything.

So my real birthday gift, that was still resting on the table, had to do something with it. Would be hard to keep clean, I guess, but again I could help out. Maybe I was more excited about it than her. That could easily be true since she thought she had already received her present. “As if”, I huffed and looked at her sleeping figure, visible through the sheets. She was so beautiful and she looked so adorable too. Her mouth let loose from my skin and I grabbed the baby blue pacifier. I didn't want her to start whining again, she might attract her parents attention, so I slipped it between her slick lips.

Uwu. I think I fell for her.

- - - - -

The sun rose and shone into the room through the window. I smiled and wrapped my arms around the girl tighter. It was so beautiful waking up next to Dea, I wish I could do so every day. Her wrinkled face, the peaceful bambi eyes and her parted lips. (The paci must have fallen from her mouth during the night.) She yawned cutely and turned around so we were face to face. Gently I ran my slender fingers through her soft short hair. Slowly she stirred awake and purred a little bit. I had to bite back a squeal. My princess was just too cute.