5. Chapter

"Hurry up!"

"Don't stress me Tae, we've got seven minutes left."

"You should really come. The plane already got announced, you can have my tea."

"Are you sure, Jungkook?"

"Yes, Noona", he smiled at me cutely and quickly pulled me away from Starbucks. I just couldn't resist the maknaes charms. Yoongi whatsoever stayed in line to get his drink. I rolled my eyes.

"There you are!", Hoseok shouted and threw himself onto me. "Ahh, Hobi", I groaned. He smiled and hugged me too tight again. Jimin interrupted asking where Suga was while frantically looking around. "He's getting tea", Tae replied languidly.

Jin angrily hurried towards us with a complaining Yoongi in tow. "Huh, can't you look out for this little kid for once? Let's go!", he snapped. We met Namjoon at the gate, his expression was similar to Jins. He had checked in all our baggages alone. I kinda felt guilty, but he was a strong guy. I shrugged because I knew he'd get over it.

We boarded the plane and then took off to the Incheon International Airport. It was a pity we didn't get eight seats next to each other and we had to switch off our phones too. I sat next to Jin who was still angry but processed to calm down. I hadn't talked much with him since my first day so it was cool.

"The book you recommended was nice", I started a conversation. He turned and looked at me in surprise, "Really? I didn't think you would like it. It's not exactly what most young people read nowadays." "I love it! I mean, sure it took me some time to get used to the language but it's such a moving story and the issue is still present to this day", I meant enthusiastic. "Hehe, another librarian in the house", he laughed evil. "Don't exaggerate", I dismissed him. He only giggled, "Yeah of course. I forgot, you're more of an author." Seriously?- This was Namjoons fault. He was the one who couldn't stop talking about my essay. Gosh, I loved that man! I might be complaining but I was grateful for his support. I smiled and bit my lip.

"What is it?", Jin asked. "Ohh, ohh. Nothing", I quickly assured him. Heat was creeping up onto my cheeks because I'd got caught thinking stuff like that. "You look cute when you blush",he suddenly said. I blinked in surprisement and didn't know what to respond. He immediately looked away like he hadn't meant to say it out loud. Obviously he was embarrassed so I didn't focus on it any further either. I only mumbled, "Thanks." We didn't talk for awhile so I got tired and fell asleep on his shoulder.

- - - - -

He smiled at her warmly and her heart jumped when his dimples showed. "As usual an extraordinary work.", he handed her the paper. A wide grin spread across her face and her eyes followed him around in admiration when he moved on to the next pupil. She felt so comfortable around Monnie. Monnie - not Mr.Kim. She smiled and played with her hair. When did she start feeling this way?

"Calm down class. I am happy you are all participating so lively but be quiet for the last ten minutes, please", he soothed the chatting mess. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at her before rising his voice once again, "Thank you for the great papers class. We have some really sedulous students here but please remember to keep inside the word limit. No matter how good your work is I have to grade by the official guidelines and too much is too much."

She looked down in front of her in discomfort. There was a big red E greeting her. She folded her hands and buried her face in it. No--not again! Her marks had to be good, what would her parents say?!

She took a deep breath and scrolled through the other pages. There was a sticky note on the last one. "Don't worry too much, if you want I can talk with your parents. You can be proud of yourself! I've got an idea. Talk to you after class :)" - Monnie

He was so sweet. She sighed and rested her head on the cold desk. She felt like getting pulled right into a K-Drama. Now her only hope was that Namjoons idea included a plan to calm down her parents.

- - - - -

Somebody shook her awake.

- - - - -

"Namjoon?" I mumbled sleepily and blinked rapidly. The man frowned and I tilted my head to get a better look. "No, it's me - Jin" "Oh", I mumbled. "Come get up now. We've landed", Seokjin softly pushed me out of my seat. I stumbled forwards only half awake and immediately bumped into someone.

"Sorry", a familiar voice said next to my ear. I looked around in confusion before Hobi grabbed me and cautiously led me outside. I felt so tired and thirsty... "Awwg--water"

Hoseok seated me at the entrance of the airport and left without another word. I yawned and my brain slowly booted. God, I was behaving like a little child - so embarrassing.

Jimin rushed towards me with Yoongi right by his side. The two already had their suitcases with them and carried four steaming cups. "Here tea", Suga handed me one and plopped onto the seat next to me. I should probably go get my stuff too or I'll be forced to just go naked. Rather not.

V was stumbling towards us. God, did he travel with a lot of baggage! That was until I recognized my violet bag. Darn it! I got up and jogged to him. "You owe me even more now", he snuffled. Yah, did I say I was sorry? - Not anymore. I fake smiled at him, "Thank you so much, sweetheart." Sarcasm and bitterness laced my every word.

"Uhg, let's not fight guys", Jungkook interrupted carefully and added, "The ferry leaves in half an hour and we still need to get there." "Yeah, fight another time", Yoongi agreed and set off.

Jimin ran after him and Tae growled still packed with several suitcases. "Where are the others?", I asked Jungkook. "They're getting drinks." The model scoffed and stared at the maknaes cup in annoyance. "You two teammates can stay here and watch after their items. I'm leaving."

- - - - -

I grimaced and shrugged. Jungkook slowly got impatience and started pacing around when the guys appeared out of nowhere. "Let's go!", Hobi said happily and pulled me with him.

The travel with the ferry took us some time and when we finally arrived at Deokjeokdo three hours had passed.

We checked in at our hotel which was right next to the beach. "Yoongi, Jimin, JK we are in room 119", RM announced. "We share a room together!", Jimin hugged Suga and then spared me a compassionate glance. Yeah,I had to spend a lot of time close to Tae. Nevermind, I told myself to think positive. I was sharing a room with my best friend and a handsome librarian for a week.

"What about we bring our bags to our rooms and meet again in a quarter to grab some food?", I suggested. "Yah, I'm starving already", Jin agreed and we went for it.

- - - - -

Later we went to take a bath in the turquoise sea. I hadn't known but our rooms were directly connected to the beach and we had a stunning view at the sunset. In the end we all sat in room 120 until we went to sleep. It was a nice day after all. I had never gone on a holiday without my parents before so this was a totally new experience and I thought it was super cool. I fell asleep beneath Hobi with a smile on my lips.

A/N:
What do you think? I think this is a really boring and horrible chapter. Also l dislike Tae a lot. He's so mean in the story and that's a pain in the ass to write. God, I have to plan a storyline! I'm getting all screwed up over this... :| Anyway, update next friday. I'll try to write something interesting for once :)