NOT AN UPDATE (BUT INFO)

A few days back I talked to a classmate about writing and publishing fanfictions. She said how great she thought that was and it made me really happy.

However, her next sentence woke me up. "I hope you're not one of those authors who just stop writing throughout the book and never finish." So yeah well, that's probably what ya'll think about me. I know that perhaps no one is waiting for an update, but I've decided to end this story soon.

This story..is constantly on my mind. Reading others work has helped me reflect on my writing and I came to the conclusion that it's bad for various reasons.

What bothers me the most are the characters. There's zero development and thought put into them and I don't want to go on like this. Then there's my narrow range of vocabulary.. my descriptions are vague and yet again not very accurate.

That being said; I already wrote the end. (COMING SOON!) I started this fanfiction out of a mood in december 2017 (when I'd been an ARMY for 10 days? xD) and I didn't intend to put this much of effort in it.. so it shows

I have my problem with keeping things short and simple just like Dea. This book has helped me, find out more about myself and relieve negative feelings. I've always shyed away from saying I am depressed, anxious, anorexic, whatever, because I never got diagnosed.. fact is; I now know I definitely wasn't healthy either, but I'm healing. It's never too late..

I LOVE YOU.
YOU ARE ENOUGH.
IT'S OK TO BE SELFISH.