9. Chapter

My tears had long dried and we spent the rest of the day on the beach. Now we were looking for something fun to do because the sun had set and we had to leave the beach because eomma Jin was scared of us catching a cold.

We weren't even thinking about sleeping yet. Well, except for Suga...but he was always sleeping. I turned over onto my stomach and checked my Instagram. There wasn't a lot of new stuff so I opened an editing app and started decorating the pictures I'd took today.

Hoseok jumped off his bed and groaned exhausted. "There has to be something we can do!" The door flew open and the mochi walked in smiling. "What are we doing?",he asked excitedly. "Nothing", came a muffled sound from the second bed. "Ohww", Jimin pouted and his smile dropped. He sat down on the bed and leaned over me so he could see what's on my phone.

Then he suddenly clapped his hands, "I've got it! Why don't we go dancing? I've heard they hold dance evenings every saturday." "Yess!", I threw in between, "They even have got a dance floor and a bar in the basement." Hoseok just looked at me - now wide awake - and shook his head.

I didn't let his pessimistic glare ruin my mood and started doing a little dance with Jimin. The man then dragged me out of the room. "Let's ask the others!" "Jungkook will definitely come with us. Tae should be on our side too and I trust I can convince Yoongi too. And if they go we will get to see the Dance Monster too!", he mumbled his thoughts.

"Lol - I didn't think Namjoon was much of a dancer", I shook my head. "Keke, he isn't", Jimin giggled before adding, "Just wait until you see him! He's a scary monster."

"What do you want?", Suga grunted when Jimin pushed open their door so hard it hit the wall. Jungkook sat up on the bunk bed and his feet dangled in the air. "What is it Jimin?" RM said while turning away from the desk.

He smirked devilish. "It's time to release the Dance Monster!" Jungkook laughed and stated that we got him by our side. "Jimiiin!", the ball of fluff complained, turned towards the wall and sought comfort by sinking deeper into his blankets. But the jamless boy had caught fire and flung himself onto the elder in an attempt to make him soft.

I on the other hand wandered over to Monnie and snatched his scribbles while he wasn't looking. Whow! I plumbed down onto the soft cushion and started reading. Apparently he was working on new song lyrics - omo - his skills got me so jealous. His English was perfect and his rap. Both things I could only dream off. I might be working on myself constantly but I would forever be stuck without real talent.

"Aishh! Where did my notes go?", Namjoon yelled in despair. "Just look at the desk, RM. You probably left them there", Yoongi meant wearily. Jimin snickered, "Or you put them into the wastepaper where they belong." Suga scolded the man and unwrapped himself from Jimin's intimate embrace.

"Or we've got a sneaky racoon in the room", JK meant and wiggled his eyebrows at me. Darn it, Kookie! All eyes turned to me and I quickly hid the papers behind my back. Namjoon's eyes focused on me and Yoonmin was watching with big interest from behind. "Did you take my writings?", he meant furrowing his eyebrows.

God, this was so embarrassing! I knew I shouldn't have taken them in the first place but I was just way to curious because I want to know more about him. Taking them as a group he was my bias wrecker. And who would miss a chance to know what he's up to?

He sighed and made and demanding move with his hand to give them back. "I know you took them because you're ears are blushing", he explained. I massaged the bridge of my nose and handed them back in silence. "You are amazing", I mumbled into my hoodie. Then I said louder, "They definitely don't belong into the bin!"

Namjoon scratched his neck. "Yeah, thank you. Jimin didn't mean it that way. They aren't suitable for Bangtan because they don't fit our concept. I've had trouble recently to focus my work towards the next album. Min is the genius here."