2!3!

Kim Taehyung -introduction-
5.13am  18/02/2015
2!3!

Hi, I’m Taehyung!

I like photography and apparently music. Usually I’m very kind and humble that's why I want to take the chance and apologize for my rudeness at the beginning of our story. Sometimes I get jealous. I didn't realize it until you called me out for it. It's a shame.

Hopefully our friendship can grow from here on! You should know that I’m always on your side. I was on your side in the library. It's fine. For me it doesn't change a thing. Please don't be angry at Jin hyung either he only wants to protect the image we have worked so hard for. He still likes you, I promise.

J-Hope didn't come home yesterday. :(
I wanted to be the first who wishes him a happy birthday! RM was really shocked that the two of you stayed out until after midnight. We waited for our sunshine but he didn't come. I hope you made him a memorable birthday present. It's funny how close the both of you are when you always hang out with no one in particular. But he’ll always be the number one. Best friends forever. The dynamic you two have is special. Don't get caught up in less important things.

I purple your support for all of us. 🐯💜

I'm very excited for the new album and I hope you will like it too. Maybe you can come along to some of the promotions. I think that would be great.

Kim Taehyung