15. Chapter

For a short moment all the struggles were forgotten and I practically danced on the way home - with my best friend, a teacher,  who pulled out his best moves in front of the school.

You could clearly tell JK was embarrassed but when Tae joined and took his hand all the awkwardness was gone. I yelled, "DNA!", with a wide grin on my face. It was impossible for me to stop fangirling.

The only ones who missed our little performance were the two dance machines and Suga. Indeed we were waiting for the rappers to finally get the heck out of school so we could drive home! It was a regular week day but Jin had promised to cook bimbap so all of us were excited.

- - - - -

I had eaten too much - again. My friends had made it their mission to make not only an awkward but a fat potato out of me. I groaned and leaned over the back of the couch so everything was upside down.

At least I had stuffed myself with vegetables and meat instead of chocolate and candy. Successfully skipped dessert although my mouth watered at the sight. My stomach was full and mom taught me not to eat more so my feelings turned into disgust for myself because I was craving more.

Yah, I was fine though. "Noona, how can you lay on your tummy like that?", JK complained and clutched his a b s. I only rolled my eyes. "Guess, I got some talent too."

"Don't say that!", Jin interrupted. I sat up and cocked an eyebrow, "Do you want to say I haven't got a single talent?" "No, no, no", he stuttered. Namjoon laughed quietly in the background. I smiled at him genuinely, "It's okay. I was only joking, I am not that broken."

Oops. For a short moment it was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. Then Tae stepped into the preach for me, complimenting his hyung on his cooking skills. The others followed but it seemed that Jin couldn't get the previous event out of his mind.

"Let's play a game!", the maknae meant. I looked around and nodded. "Sounds fun. I'm not good at games but let's do it." "Ah, it won't be a problem!", Tae meant slyly. I furrowed my eyebrows and suspiciously asked, "Why not?"

"You know spin the bottle, right?", Jungkookie spoke again. "Noooooo. Are you ten?", I whined. ㅋㅋㅋ

"It's a good possibility to get to know each other better", Jin added to support the dasaeng. "You're 24 (googlen für 2015), an adult", I complained.

"Have you ever even played the game?", Yoongi asked diplomatically. I shook my head slightly. "My classmates always made up excuses and let things go."

"Hah!! You're playing with adults now. We won't let you escape your tasks", Jimin assured me. I made a face. There were plenty of things I didn't want them to find out about....

"Jimin you're as far as can be from being an adult", Suga huffed. "Oh, hyung I'd watch my mouth. The things you want to do to me....",  the dancer retorted. Another evidence for Yoonmin.

"Let's not fight over this, guys", Hoseok interrupted. Then he pointed at me, "You always complain that  you couldn't play such teenage games with your friend so we will instead." I grimaced in pain. She wouldn't have liked it. But she wouldn't have wanted me to run around sad forever either, right??? That's the reason I put on a smile in the morning, the reason I kept going through every day...

I nodded. Yoongi gave me a small smile and I noticed how everyone was looking at me with concern. Sigh.

"Have you got a bottle?" "In the kitchen", Seokjin motioned.

- - - - -

"Ahh! That's against the rules!!!", Jungkook complained when Taehyung swiftly escaped being next because he changed his seat. "It's not", the older smiled smugly. "Taehyung sit back on your place!", Jin scolded quietly.