3. Chapter

I got Dea into the car and we set off in silence. It was awkward to see my normally bubbly friend so tensed up. I sighed and stepped onto the gas pedal. I wanted to get this over as fast as possible because the whole situation mad my stomach twirl in discomfort. I hit the brakes when I entered the forecourt and we came to an screeching halt.

I got out and walked towards the door when I noticed that Dea hadn't moved yet. ZZzzzsh. Guess, I'd have to help her get out of the vehicle. I gently opened the door and gave her my hand. "Get out", I commanded and she looked at me shyly before accepting my help.

I had to fiddle around with the keys for a while before I managed to unlock the door because I was so nervous. This was the first time she visited me at home. I really hope she liked it, it wasn't as tidy as her room but still quite acceptable in my opinion. Out of the members I was one of the cleanest! I reminded myself that she was here not to only visit me but the others too. I rolled my eyes at the stupid excuse Namjoon had made up for hanging out. "Detention" . Seriously if it had been Jimin I'd say he has no jams.

I hastily took off my shoes and threw my jacket onto the hat rack while screaming, "We are here!" Loud footsteps rumbled down the stairs and a flustered Jimin appeared. His eyes lightened up at the sight of Dea and he pulled her into a hug. She frowned before lightly hugging him back. Yah, she wasn't used to touching a lot, social anxiety and stuff. She only was that close to me actually but my members were trustworthy. I smiled to myself at the thought that our group would probably have a little 8th semi-member by the end of next week.

I could hear Jungkook yelling upstairs and more rumbling was to be heard as the maknaes came down. "Hobi hyung, you are home", V giggled and squeezed the air out of my lungs. I hit his back slightly, "Tae, that's enough. I love you too" He made puppy eyes at me and disappeared into the kitchen. Silly guy, I thought while smiling.

Jimin dragged Dea into the kitchen where Seokjin was preparing dinner. Namjoon immediately got up from correcting homework and welcomed her. She blushed slightly and bowed in respect. "Aishh, you don't have to do that at home", Jin cut in and wiped his hands off at the napkin before hugging her tightly. Well, I was not used to Jin being that cuddly...

"What is she doing here?" Yoongi slurred as he got up from the couch. "I told you she was coming over, Yoongi. Be nice okay?" Jin smacked his butt. The man glared at his hyung. "I am upstairs." "Don't you dare! I made your favourite dish...", Jin clasped his hands together like a mother unable to cope with her mutinous child and then rushed after him.

Jungkook, who had watched the whole scene, saw his opportunity to snatch food. Unfortunately his hyung came back too fast and caught him. Then he immediately went after his butt with the dishcloth. "Ahh", Jungkook screamed and paddled with his arms while running into the living room.

I sighed and settled next to RM on the kitchen table. Taking a quick glance around I noticed that my bff is gone. "Do you know where Dea went?" Without looking up he points upstairs. "Jimin?" The younger only nodded.

I better get going then...

I'm knock, knock, knockin' on heavens door. Not. "Jimin open the door!" He seriously had had the guts to lock it! I could hear his bed creaking, the key turned and his small head barged out.

I pushed the door open and it smelled. "Jimin", I wrinkle my nose in disgust, "open the windows!" He blushed and hurried to let in fresh air. Dea was laying on his bed propped up on her elbows and staring at the ceiling, eyes heavy lidded in boredom. The noise level on the hallway rose.

"Jungkook! Yoongi!" eomma Jin growled, "Get your butts down here!" I opened the door and met gazes with Tae, who was looking scared.

- - - - -

After eating we had actually spent a nice quiet afternoon together. Taehyung wasn't his normal self though. He bluntly ignored Dea and only had conversations with his phone. And I had got a lot of work to do to stop Jimin from seducing my potato friend. To be honest I was more concerned about the sweet Mochi, he had never had a girlfriend if you choose to believe it or not. Dea on the other hand... when we had first met in a bar I would have said she was a couple years older than she had turned out to be. We were kinda the same level but (I had promised it would stay our secret) she had a few kinks.

I remembered our first meeting as if it was yesterday. She had acted all confident and naughty but as soon as we had left the basement it dropped. I stifled a laugh.

My awkward potato friend:
"Uh, oh. I didn't think we would become friends. What happened here stays here, okay? I am pure and innocent! I really need to keep that image." She had been all worried. I'd squeezed her shoulder surprised by her sudden change in personality but it had made her even more interesting. One thing had led to another.. and that had been around 2 years ago.

For the rest of the day Yoongi didn't really care and was only listening half ear. Jin. Jin was behaving strange, like he'd found out something incredible. I didn't know why everyone (besides Jungkook, he was neutral) was so out of their mind. It had just been a day like any other day! At least Namjoon and my bbf got along well. I mean he was her teacher (ok so was I) but their relationship didn't leave any clues to that. He even showed her his studio! His holy grail! It was like the two were meant to meet. We ended up watching TV while the two were doing whatever kind of stuff (that obviously took forever) upstairs.

After they finally joined us again he girl was smiling brightly. Jin offered to drive Dea home because it had already gotten dark and she agreed.

Jimin pouted because he didn't have a drivers license and Jungkook back hugged him. Sigh.