30. Chapter

A/N:
Sorry for letting you wait so long. Read on your own risk (you already know what that means..)
dedicated to Pandamoniun02

- - - - -

POV: Hoseok

Ever since Dea had ran away for the, what the heck I know, numerous time it been a strange mood. I had been in a strange mood and today was her birthday. Her 18 birthday. And I had planned something but I didn't know if the guys would let me have my way.

They didn't. Namjoon, now her boyfriend, snatched the girl away right in front of my nose. To take her out to a 'date’. Like my best friend and I hadn't made plans for tonight the first time we went out together. Yeah I was a little pissed.. but seeing how happy she was I kept quiet. She deserved to be happy more than anything else. And I wanted to be happy too. I wanted to make her happy because it made me happy. So I hoped they’d be home soon.

It wronged me a tiny little bit that they spent so much alone time together whereas we mostly saw each other with the others around. Call it jealousy maybe I had reached the point where I didn't really care anymore. In my feelings we had gotten closer right before they had gotten even closer than us and started dating. No wait - they had skipped that step and jumped right onto kissing. And I knew in detail how. I was so happy I didn't have to watch them, indeed every time they got flirty I was in the wind.

Ok, thinking about it, my motivation to deny my frustration had left me. I wanted her back - so badly. I missed her! I saw her every day but I still missed her. I missed her in ways I shouldn't. I groaned and buried my head in my pillow. It couldn't be. For two years I had had her all to myself and now that I had a rival, I what? - Fell for her? Such a cruel world.

- - - - -

Namjoon and Dea came home from their date laughing. I grabbed my best friends hand and pulled her upstairs. “Need a little bit of hope?”, I meant to her, grinned and pulled her into Hope World. She laughed loudly, “What are you doing, Hoseok?” “I’m your hope. You’re my hope. I’m J-Hope”, I did my introduction speech cutely.  She blushed. “Stobb it!”

“Nah, I know you've been feeling down lately. Seriously I just want to give you comfort. Let's forget about all of our issues for an hour and let go.” The girl stood in my studio and looked at me with an insecure smile when I locked the door. I went up to her smiling softly and looped my arm around her waist pulling the student in for a kiss. “What are you doing?”, she mumbled against my lips. I smashed mine against hers forcefully and poked my tongue against her skin. I wanted to forget not think. She let out a small whimper and I invaded her mouth.

My hand went up to her neck so I had better control of the kiss. I tilted her head back and left wet kisses down Dea's throat softly grazing her skin with my teeth. She moaned and let out a quiet whimper. It only encouraged me. I pushed the strap of her shirt aside and started sucking on her collarbone harshly. A whimper fell from her lips and I pecked them. “This is the studio but don't be too loud princess”, I whispered and my best friend nodded obediently.

My expression turned into a soft smile at her cute submission. I unzipped her black jeans and she took them off. “Strip princess”, I ordered her huskily and she got flustered but did as told. Her body was amazing. Never ever could I forget the view that I had just laid eyes on. My close observation also made me realize that she had lost a lot of weight. I had noticed before but omg.. I’d praise her. She needed a confidence boost.

I guided her onto the black wheelchair before kneeling down in front of her. Applying soft pressure I spread her legs and pulled her hips to the edge. “Hobi”, she gasped. “You can say no”, I offered while praying she wouldn't. “Noooo”, she said and blushed. What! No! My member already made me have a problem and now ‘no’? I stared at her in shock and hid my face behind my hands in embarrassed. She bent down, pulled them away and caressed my cheek. “I meant I won't say ‘no’. Sorry for confusing you.”