24. Chapter

I put my phone aside. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO?!!! This kiddos is why you should go to bed early! And don't do drugs. Just don't get high, in general.

I shut my eyes tightly and groaned before heaving myself off the sofa. When I checked the kitchen shelf I found a package of Hobi's favourite snacks. (I had secretly put them there because I had eaten his last time.) I took them out as quietly as possible and snuck up to my best friends room.

Since I had left my mobile downstairs and didn't want to cause more noise I just entered without a warning. Hobi was laying on his bed and looked up at me when I pressed the door into the lock softly. “There is my little princess”, he cooed and smiled at me.

His behaviour ever since he’d gone upstairs had me confused and it turned me on. I crawled next to him under the bed sheets. “So are you gonna answer my question?” He chuckled, “It's been burning inside of you, hasn't it? I simply thought of something cross.” I stared at him dumbfounded. “A--and you had to go to the toilet to do that?” “Of course. When you were grinding against me it was impossible to grip another thought than your body against mine.”

He said it so naturally that it made me want to scream. I could have this effect on him, that’s how powerful I was. A victorious smile crept onto my face.

I snuggled against his chest and inhaled his scent. “But now on to the far more interesting part. Why did you do what you did?”, he whispered and combed his slender fingers through my hair. My explanation was pretty stupid but I gave it to him anyway. “It’s around the day of my ovulation, I guess. No matter how hard I try, I always turn into a little slut when it happens. My bet: My body's trying to tell me to get pregnant…” His laughter vibrated in his chest.

“So you're telling me you're horny 24/7?”, he repeated, questioning. I nodded shyly. “I know that I really need to control it more because I can't behave like an hungry animal every month  but look at me Hoseok.. I’m so frickin’ needy.”, I spoke out what had been running through my mind for hours.

“And this isn't even my home and it's too late to take a shower now… just ugh”, I complained. He whispered huskily, “Why are you telling me?” ‘Because you're my friend and I hope you will help me solve my problem!!’, my inner slut screamed and whined. I was soaking wet already from all the naughty things I wanted to do.

Still I just stared at him scared, because I didn't know what to say. He pushed me aside a bit and sat up on his bed covers. “Do you want me to help you?” “Oh oh oh, that's not what I meant. It's not my birthday yet”, I reminded him. My teacher told me to not be shy and seated me on his left thigh. He held my arms and gaze softly. “You don't have to. It's an open offer, I just know how much you love my thighs”, he grinned.

“If all I should be riding someone else”, I whispered and looked away. “But you're not as comfortable around him and too shy to ask. The two of you aren't this intimate”, he meant and graced his fingers over my inner thigh. The hem of my shorts rid up and he squeezed my thigh.

Right then I wished the bedside lamp was turned off because I felt ever so conscious when I started rubbing against the meat I was straddling. A small moan escaped my lips and I kept my eyes closed, to soak in the new pleasure. “Shhh, you have to be quite princess”, Hobi mumbled. I tried to do as he said but both rocking against his thigh and biting back my moans got harder when the older started flexing his muscles under my core.

He noticed my struggle in keeping the same rhythm and put his hands onto my hips to guide me. There was a burning desire in his eyes and the way he ran his hands over my body made me shudder in my thin pyjama. I rested my hands against his chest to keep upright and moving.