Never say never

Park Jimin -introduction-
9.24 pm 06/01/2015
never say never

Hi Dea! (≧▽≦)

It’s Jiminie here. I know you're having a hard time dealing with various things. My mission is to remind you that you're not alone. YOU NEVER WALK ALONE. You might think that something will never happen to you but never say never.

I’ve always been craving for perfection. It makes me have a very hard time. Last year I--I failed maths class so I have to repeat the grade this year. All because I wanted to be the perfect boy. The pressure my fans and I set onto myself can be damaging. I became obsessed with my weight. I am still in some way but the members look after me. Some of them struggle with similar issues.

A meal a day did it for me and I worked out/danced daily. I just don't think I’m good enough. Before our debut in 2013 I built up immense muscle mass and now everyone expects me to be in this condition at all times. We go to a public high school so nothing goes unnoticed. I started wearing wider clothes to hide my body but weight gain shows on my face easily. However I needed to eat something to appear normal. Any scandalous rumours could ruin BTS and my popularity.

I know how it feels to not be enough. Always, you always want to be better for the people around you. I want to be a better dancer for my fans and a better person for my friends. You are not alone and you can always turn to me. It took me various call outs from my friends to realize how dangerous my eating habits had gotten (as soon as I wasn't under public observation). Now I eat more and I feel less tired. So it's possible to hit the gym… five days a week and still pass my tests.

We’re cute! Let's do this together and watch out for each other especially (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Your
friend