Sirius's Girl?

In the dimly lit Study Hall, tension hung in the air like an impending storm. Jayce sat at a table, her eyes droopy, seemingly oblivious to the world around her.

Evan, Marlene, and Pandora approached, bewildered by Jayce's disheveled appearance. "She didn't come back to our dorm last night," Pandora whispered to Evan.

"Didn't tell us what she was doing either. She just sat in class, and now she's sleeping in the Study Hall," Marlene sighed.

"Jayce," Evan called out, taking a seat next to the seemingly oblivious girl. "Jayce!" He raised his voice, smacking a letter on her head.

"What?" Jayce perked up, scowling at Evan.

"You've got a letter." Evan waved the letter in front of Jayce's face.

Marlene and Pandora leaned in, curious about the contents.

"Who's it from?" Marlene asked, trying to catch a glimpse.

"Wait a spell, that looks like my family's design on the envelope," Pandora noted.

"It is from your family," Jayce confirmed, opening the envelope. "It's from your dear sister-in-law."

"Narcissa?" Evan inquired. "You two are still friends?"

"Of course," Jayce waved him away, fully awake now. "She actually came to visit me at the beginning of the school year."

"Oh? For what?" Pandora leaned in, intrigued.

"You know, just to visit me." Jayce shrugged, recalling that Narcissa had asked her to convey a message to Pandora, which she had completely forgotten about.

"What's it say inside?" Evan peered over her shoulder, but Jayce hid the letter.

"That's for me to know." Jayce snapped, positioning the letter in a way that only she could read.

The letter was formal, updating Jayce on Narcissa's newly married life. However, a specific excerpt caught Jayce's attention: I hope my request hasn't been getting in your way. Did you find anything about Andy? If so, let me know by writing me a letter, and I will arrange a time for us to meet again.

"Well?" Pandora asked once Jayce pocketed the letter.

"Narcissa just wrote about her life with Lucius." Jayce brushed off the inquiry.

"Hope he's treating her well," Pandora mumbled. "My brother can be a bit of a narcissist sometimes."

"Good thing Narcissa married him then," Evan chuckled.

"No offense, everyone," Marlene finally spoke, her eyes lingering on Pandora a little longer, grabbing everyone's attention. "But, I don't think you should be exchanging letters with Narcissa anymore, babe."

"Why not?" Pandora asked, defensive over her sister-in-law.

"It's not about Narcissa," Marlene grimaced, struggling to convey her thoughts. "It's just... your brother isn't a good influence, Pan. I know it's just a rumor, but he's probably working for You-Know-Who."

"I know my brother can be hard to understand, but he would never risk our family's safety and work for You-Know-Who." Pandora coldly spat.

"I'm not saying he's definitely working for You-Know-Who, but it could be possible!" Marlene stood her ground, glaring at Pandora.

"Guys, we're in the Study Hall-" Evan attempted to diffuse the tension, but Marlene and Pandora ignored him.

"My brother may hold prejudiced beliefs, but that gives you no right to accuse him of working with that monster!" Pandora snarled.