Siri

Sirius was the first to wake as the blinding light of the sun's rays escaped through the thin window that was next to them as Sirius made love to Jayce.

He got up, stretching his upper body before looking down at Jayce, who was still sleeping. A small smile made its way over to his lips as he glanced at the purple and red marks on Jayce's neck.

Reaching over to pull the blanket off of him to start his day, Sirius abruptly stopped. Her legs were tangled with his and he had to move himself away from her carefully to not wake her up.

Then, he pulled the blanket off of him and got off the bed as he opened his suitcase to dress up for the day.

Looking back at Jayce, he realized that she was kind of sleeping in a weird position. Her lower body was almost sinking into the bed when compared to her upper body. Squinting his eyes, he got closer, a sudden panic rising in him when thoughts of him somehow breaking her flooded into his mind.

"No, that can't be possible, did I break her legs or something?" Sirius panic-whispered, jogging back to the bed to examine her. "She didn't- oh."

He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that it wasn't her that was broken, but the bed, which made her angle her body that way.

Chuckling, Sirius carried Jayce out of his bed and placed her on James's bed to let her sleep in comfortably for some more time.

Last night was impeccable for Sirius and he was hoping it would be the same for Jayce as well.

After making sure Jayce was comfortable, Sirius got back to finding his uniform and went to the boys' bathroom to take a shower to start the day with.

When Sirius was done freshening and dressing up, he went back to check on Jayce.

Her little snores and her adorably swollen face filled Sirius's heart with warmth. She was so delicate. Sirius sat by James's bed and watched Jayce delicately sleep, wondering how in the world he ended up in the same bed as the girl he once despised.

While he was too busy admitting the Slytherin team captain, the door to the dorm burst open with a loud "Alohomora!" Sirius immediately was on guard as he covered Jayce to her head with a nearby blanket and stood up to find James, Remus, and Peter all standing at the door with their jaws hanging open.

"Who the FUCK is in my bed, Padfoot?!" James hollered, but Sirius quickly ran over to the latter, covering his mouth with his large hand.

"Shut up, Prongs, she's sleeping!" Sirius hissed.

"Jayce didn't forgive you and you took some other chick to bed with you?" James whispered, still angry. "What's the matter with you, you dog?!"

"Oh, Godric." Sirius rolled his eyes. "That girl is Jayce!"

James's eyes widened.

"Oh fuck, why the fuck are we all just standing here and watching a naked Jayce sleep, turn around you fucking perverts," Remus exclaimed, forcefully turning James and Peter around.

"She's fully covered, you dipshit," James muttered.

"You guys are gonna wake her up if you keep this up," Peter warned.

"Oh for fuck's sake, how did you guys even get in?" Sirius grumbled, ignoring Peter's words.

"We learned Alohomora when we were first years." Remus rolled his eyes, his back still facing Sirius.

"Wait, so things worked out, Pads?" James turned his head around, only to be whacked in the stomach by Remus's elbow.

"Hell yeah." Sirius grinned and James could practically hear him smirking. "She's in my bed, after all."