You, Me, The Ball?

It was almost impossible to spectate the second task. The champions would have to embark on a journey and be able to finish it in time, unscathed. No one knew what they would be presented with on their way, but that was the surprise factor playing in.

"In a way, I'm kinda glad you didn't see the first task." Kylian chuckled, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Why not? I'm sure you were great." Jayce asked. "Oh, and everyone else is already at the start line, waiting for you." She added, referring to their friends.

"Because I came in last." Kylian nervously admitted. "It was difficult as fuck."

"I know, but you're gonna come in first now," Jayce assured him.

"You better come in first." Sirius, who was next to Jayce, told Kylian. "Hogwarts needs a win, some of their players are getting cocky as fuck."

"I think I know who you're talking about," Kylian murmured, side-eyeing Blaze Amour surrounded by her classmates as she boasted about how easy it was to control the cockatrice for the first task.

"Nah, not her, she has every right to boast about winning." Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Are you talking about Choi?" Kylian asked.

"Who else?" Sirius scoffed.

"He's weird, I'll give him that," Kylian admitted.

Ah, shit, not this again.

Jayce was getting tired of the strange competition between Sirius and Haru and now, Kylian.

"I'm going to go join our friends." Jayce slyly escaped, leaving the two men alone to gossip.

"What did he do now?" Sirius sighed, arms crossed, completely oblivious to the fact that Jayce had left the conversation.

"You know, during the party after Slytherin won?" Kylian asked. "He claimed to be sober, but he was definitely hitting on Jayce."

"Was he now?" Sirius raised an eyebrow. "I knew something was off about him."

"What did he do to you?"

"He asked her out right in front of me," Sirius explained. "I told him I was her boyfriend in the most perfect way possible."

"Really? What happened after that?" Kylian asked, invested.

"It didn't really affect him, he has a cocky side to his personality and it irritates me so much." Sirius scoffed. "He was almost looking at me like he could challenge me and do better."

"He definitely has a few loose screws," Kylian said.

"Definitely. I'm sure Jayce would see right through him." Sirius nodded in agreement.

"See right through who?"

Sirius and Kylian froze as Haru Choi joined their conversation.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to eavesdrop? This is your second time doing this." Kylian rolled his eyes at the boy, who towered over both of them (which was rare because Kylian and Sirius were like palm trees themselves) at a height of six-five.

"You guys happen to be talking in the small tent given for the champions to get ready for the tasks." Haru pointed out.

"Yeah, well, mind your own business." Sirius snapped, feeling a little embarrassed that they were caught gossipping like old women.

Sirius always took pride in the way he carried himself. No one had ever come close to being as confident as he was (with James being an exception because who doesn't love James Potter?), but all of a sudden, Haru Choi entered the story.