The Weasleys

The past few days were some of the best days of Jayce's life.

Andromeda's family was just so welcoming, it was almost weird seeing her act so motherly and sweet after years of being used to her as just one of the Black sisters.

And Tonks was just absolutely adorable. Always talking and making her presence known due to her ability to change hair colors.

How did she inherit it? No idea. Perhaps metamorphism ran in the Black family.

However, the mini-vacation had to come to an end about a week after spending time together. But, it wasn't saddening.

Jayce knew she would definitely see Andromeda, along with her new family, again. And, not to mention, it wasn't like she was leaving to go back to the Jayce estate. She was on her way to a wedding!

Jayce had never visited the Prewetts and neither had Sirius, but with proper instructions from the Potters, they were able to apparate to the correct place. Hopefully.

The wedding was supposedly going to take place in the backyard of the Prewett house, a humble two-story house that was left in the care of the Prewett brothers.

Everyone's heard the story.

Jayce could probably admit that she was jealous.

After Mr. and Mrs. Prewett passed away, the house naturally became the property of the Prewett children, Molly, Gideon, and Fabian. However, after Molly Prewett became Molly Weasley, it was mainly the brothers that took care of the house. Yet, rather than using the space up for a living, it just became a piece of land they clean and take care of, but do not reside in.

But, it's clearly proven useful since it's being used for the wedding of Gideon Prewett.

Not to mention, all guests (which wasn't a very large number) were warmly welcomed to reside in the house until the wedding was over.

Sirius and Jayce walked carefully to the house, which had a clear path leading to it unlike all the fancy houses they were both used to that had multiple paths, making everything more confusing than it needed to be.

"Where are we meeting the others?" Jayce asked once she failed to spot any familiar figures.

"Dunno, we haven't exactly decided on a certain spot-"

"Jayce!" The citrusy scent of oranges filled Jayce's nostrils as she was flung around by none other than her favorite blonde.

"Hey, Marls." The Slytherin happily wrapped her arms around her friend, joyed to see her.

"It's so good to see you, Jayce!" Marlene buried her face in the crook of Jayce's neck. "I've missed you so much."

"Summer's been alright for you, then?" Jayce's wide grin didn't leave her face as the two separated.

"It was alright. It's better now that I saw you." Marlene planted a kiss on Jayce's cheek before turning to Sirius. "Oh, hey, barely noticed you."

"Couldn't have been more obvious." Sirius rolled his eyes. "Almost got me a little confused as to who's dating who."

"Your girlfriend's going nowhere." Marlene laughed before turning around and wildly waving her arms in the air.

"Everyone got here already?" Jayce asked upon seeing three more figures approaching them.

"Alright there, Frank?" Sirius greeted the tall boy after noticing that he had been holding his stomach in pain.

"Some kid threw a ball at him." Mary, who was helping Frank walk properly, answered.