R.A.B.

"I wan Paddy!"

James heaved a sigh for the millionth time and forced a sweet smile on his face for his son.

"Don't you mean Daddy?"

"NO!" Harry screamed. "I wan Paddy! I. Wan. Paddy!"

Laughter erupted from around the father and son pair, but James's eyes were hyper-fixated on Harry.

"C'mon, bud, I'm your dad." He begged.

"No, Paddy!"

"Daddy?"

"Paddy!"

James heaved another sigh and turned to glare at his best friend. "Padfoot, you stole my child. Let me get the adoption papers and divorce Lily while I'm at it. Harry refers to Lily as 'mumma' and you as 'Paddy' and I'm apparently just the bloke that gave him life. Congrats, you just ruined my life."

Sirius, his face red from all the laughing, tried to muffle his laughter as he looked at James. "Are you for real?"

James scowled at Sirius before turning to Harry, wanting to give his son a last chance. "Daddy."

"PADDY."

"There you go, homewrecker." James turned back to Sirius and rolled his eyes.

"At least you admit the fact that his word was 'Mumma'." Lily chuckled, earning a scoff from her husband.

It was Harry's first birthday.

The celebration was held at the safehouse with everyone around to wish Harry a happy birthday.

It was small and wholesome, but Lily knew that after the war was over, Harry would have many more beautiful birthdays to celebrate.

After the party at the safehouse was over, the group of friends decided to hang out at Harry's favorite Muggle restaurant, The Rainforest, to end the night.

This was the first time they were cheerful because Harry needed his special day to be special enough to remember it.

War had done too much damage to them, but they were keeping it together for Harry.

"Now say Moony," Remus said to Harry, who tilted his head at the sandy-haired man.

"Moo."

"Close enough." Remus chuckled, overwhelmed by the cuteness.

"Love, you go give it a try." Sirius nudged Jayce, who was too busy taking pictures with a camera she got from Lily as a present for her birthday last year.

"Hold on, she's figuring out how to use that camera." Lily chuckled as Jayce fidgeted around with the device.

"I've been meaning to use it ever since you gave it to me, but I haven't had the motivation or time," Jayce explained. "But, I did get a few pictures today! I'm just making sure I can continue taking more so Harry can see how much we love him."

"You can take as many as you want, Jayce, it doesn't run out." Remus laughed.

"Love, just–" Sirius reached out to her and pulled her closer to him. "Make Harry say your name, go on."

"Yeah, he apparently says everyone's names but mine." James rolled his eyes.

"Save the best for the last, James." Sirius chuckled.

Jayce leaned over to Harry and smiled.

"You wanna say my name?" She asked him. "Or am I just another James to you?"