All Mine

In the small, picturesque village of Wisteria Hollow, the tranquility of the night was shattered by the ominous presence of a duo of amateur Death Eaters.

These ill-prepared misfits had foolishly chosen to terrorize a magical family unaware of the formidable force awaiting them.

They aimlessly wandered to Riddle's quarters and demanded that they join him, so he sent them on a mission to test their potential. Though, he could guess that the two of them wouldn't last a minute. They were Durmstrang dropouts.

Inside the cozy home of the Sinclair family, the air was filled with tension as the Death Eaters began to advance menacingly toward the unsuspecting household. Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair, along with their two young children, huddled together, fear etched across their faces.

Despite the Order not having a spy anymore, they still managed to get the correct information, it just took longer and required more work.

Luckily, the Sinclair family wasn't going to die at the hands of two amateur Death Eaters.

Lily and Alice were already in the house, keeping an eye out for the family and the Death Eaters.

Once they found the room where the Death Eaters had the Sinclairs cornered in a fight, they remained hidden, observing the fight that was already happening.

Mr. Sinclair was dueling both the Death Eaters. Though he looked like he was doing it with ease, the safety of his family still remained a priority and worried him.

Their wands were drawn, and their expressions were steely with determination. Alice's eyes scanned the scene, quickly assessing the situation.

She turned to Lily and whispered, "These Death Eaters look like they've never cast a proper spell in their lives. Let's give the old man a chance and wrap it up quickly, I need to get home."

Lily nodded.

As the Death Eaters approached, they brandished their wands clumsily, their haphazard curses flying aimlessly through the night air. It was clear that they underestimated the strength and skill of their opponents.

Alice and Lily moved with grace and precision, their spells flowing effortlessly. They worked in perfect synchrony, using their magic to create dazzling displays of light and smoke, confusing the inept Death Eaters further.

One Death Eater attempted to cast a Stinging Hex, but Alice swiftly countered with a Protego charm, deflecting the hex back towards its caster, who cried out in pain as tiny stinging bees swarmed around him.

Lily twirled her wand gracefully, sending sparks flying in all directions. Another Death Eater, attempting a feeble curse, found himself slipping on the magically enhanced ground that Lily had conjured beneath him, toppling clumsily to the floor.

"I doubt he even wanted you in his ranks." Lily taunted, her confidence unshaken.

The Death Eaters began to panic, their lack of coordination becoming increasingly apparent. One of them even accidentally stunned his own comrade in the chaos of the battle.

Out of all their missions, they knew this one guaranteed success.

Alice and Lily continued their flawless display of magical prowess, disarming, immobilizing, and binding the Death Eaters with a flurry of spells. The attackers soon found themselves hopelessly subdued, their wands knocked from their grasp and their spirits broken.

"Please, no more!" one of them begged, whimpering on the ground. Alice shook her head disapprovingly.

"You chose the wrong path, and now you must face the consequences." With a flick of her wand, she conjured magical ropes to bind the incapacitated Death Eaters securely.