Guess Who? It's Haru

"The eighty-ninth match is going marvelously!"

"Oh, I regret this already," Minerva McGonagall muttered under her breath before turning to Remus Lupin and Dorcas Meadowes. "Mr. Lupin, we do not number our matches that way, remember."

Were they really about to have this conversation amidst the final match between Gryffindor and Slytherin?

"Well, we should," Remus responded hotly. "It would be so much easier to keep track of them, why can't people understand practicality?"

"I believe the system we're using right now works just fine and will continue to work fine," McGonagall replied dryly.

Rolling his eyes at his Professor, Remus said, "Ah I see. Using the old 'if it's not broken, don't fix it' mindset. I get it, change is hard. This is why it's hard for society to progress."

Professor McGonagall heaved a sigh and looked up at the sky, as though she were sending a quick word to any God or Goddess that might've been listening above and said, "Mr. Lupin, when I told you that you could do the commentary alongside Ms. Meadowes, you promised me that you would behave yourself and think before you speak."

"But, I do think before speaking." Remus grinned.

"Remus Lupin."

"Yes, Professor, I understand." Remus quickly switched up.

"I apologize for the break in commentary, you may continue." Even though she felt that she would soon come to regret this, she nodded her head once at the boy, indicating that Remus and Dorcas could continue the commentary for the match, which was almost over.

Remus eagerly turned back to the last match he would be commentating for.

The two teams were neck to neck. Under James and Jayce's leadership, they almost looked like they were playing professionally.

The game intensified as the beaters swung their bats, trying to protect their teammates and launch the Bludgers toward their opponents.

The already cold air crackled with tension as the spectators watched the battle unfold, their eyes darting between the rapid movements of the players.

Both teams fought fiercely, matching each other's every move. This was the final game.

The keepers showcased their exceptional skills, blocking shots with incredible reflexes. It almost seemed impossible for the crowd to tell which team was going to win.

The crowd roared with excitement and awe, appreciating the sheer talent displayed by these remarkable players. Time seemed to stand still as the game entered its final moments.

Slytherin had a whopping total of one-fifty points while Gryffindor had one-eighty.

The score remained closely tied, and the snitch was still elusive, teasing the Seekers, Marlene and Regulus, who frantically searched the sky.

Regulus's vision was legendary, so it was no surprise when he caught something golden in the sky and leaned forward on his broom, pushing it to its limits, his heart pounding with determination.

Simultaneously, Marlene spotted the snitch from another angle. With her eyes locked on the prize as well, she accelerated, her broom whistling through the air as she gave chase.

The tension mounted as Regulus and Marlene closed in on the golden snitch. Their brooms soared with incredible speed, each trying to outmaneuver the other.

The crowd held its breath, unable to tear their eyes away from the riveting chase unfolding before them.

Even their teammates stopped playing for a brief moment, watching their Seekers fight for the Golden Snitch. They had been playing for an hour straight with no breaks, so maybe the break was necessary. After all, the game's turnout lay in the hands of the Seekers now.