Chapter 2 - Ultron meets the siblings

---

For some reason my whole demeanor changed when we left the Hydra base. I'm still the same person I always am but I don't feel as pressed down as I did. It was weird. My thoughts were cut off when we walked into a empty and abandoned building. Someone told us that someone wanted to talk to us in here. I was a lot more hesitant than the twins. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Yet I followed them inside anyways. I knew we could protect ourselves but... the feeling wouldn't go away.

"Talk. And if you are wasting our time..." Wanda threatened, her Sokovian accent laying on thick. There was a cloaked figure sitting on the throne like chair that was in the centre of the building.

"Did you know this church is in the exact centre of the city?" The cloaked figure asked. By the sound of the voice it sounded like a man. "The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to god. I like that. The geometry of belief."

As he talked Wanda was constantly stepping closer and closer to him. She was concentrating to high hell, I knew she was trying look inside his mind.

'See if you can look inside his head.' Wanda's voice echoed through my head. I nodded even though she was standing in front of me. Taking a few steps forward so I was standing beside Wanda I began concentrating on his head tying my best to look inside. It was weird, it was like he was locking us out. Which isn't possible.. is it? I knew my eyes were glowing purpler as I concentrated harder.

"You're wondering why you can't look inside my head." He said startling me slightly, I lost my concentration, my eyes shifting back to their normal colour.

"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself." Wanda said, still sounding as threatening as ever.

The man suddenly stood up to reveal that he was at least seven feet tall. He turned around, the blanket falling off of his shoulders. The man wasn't a man at all but a robot. And an intimidating one at that.

"Oh, I'm sure they do." He said as he faced us. I gulped slightly me and Wanda backing up so we were standing next to Pietro again. We were all staring up at him wide eyed as he talked. "But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter." He said as he walked down the few steps so he was standing directly in front of us, looking down on us.

"I didn't expect." Wanda said pausing slightly as she looked him up and down. "But I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct."

"Everyone creates the thing they dread." He said as he began to walk around the building. "Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create Avengers, people create... smaller people? Uh... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them... end." He ended darkly.

"Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" I asked stepping forward slightly, so I was standing in front of the twins.

"I've come to save the world. But also, yeah." He answered me.

He then lead us to the one place I dread, back to the Hydra base. The second I stepped inside my whole demeanor shrunk back down again. My mind got darker. He took us down into the basement. It was all set up, and there were other bots working on building more bots.

"This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work." Ultron said as we looked around amazed and slightly terrified.