9f. ➝ Chapter 11 - Finale

---
(Back to Y/n's point of view)

I shifted uncomfortably in the passenger seat as Darcy continued to drive us towards the centre of town. We hadn't been stopped any more times by roadworks or puppies crossing the street but we were still a wee ways out.

"Something doesn't feel right." I muttered, shifting once again.

"Why? What's wrong?" Darcy asked glancing over at me with frowned brows.

"I don't know. Something's just-" My words died on my tounge as a bright red beam burst up into the sky lighting up the barrier surrounding us. Darcy forced the van to a screeching halt as she gawked at the sight in front of us. "Oh my God..." I whispered hastily shoving the door open and stepping out onto the road.

The barrier walls started to part away from each other making the van Darcy was still in start to freak out. It transformed around her, first a milk van then, a mail van, then back to the sweets van we'd been sat in for hours. Darcy quickly started to freak out shoving her door open like I had and hurried to stand next to me in front of the flickering van.

"What's happening?" Darcy yelled over the excessive noise engulfing us.

"She's taking it down!" I shouted back looking around in slight aw.

Just as suddenly as the border had parted, it forged itself back together again. Sealing us in once again. I quickly spun on my heels looking at every edge, all of them were back together. But then I remembered what had happened to Vision when he left the hex.

"No, wait, what happened?" Darcy asked, glancing around like I was.

"Darcy, I've gotta go protect my family. Keep driving." I instructed, not giving her a chance to respond before my suit and mask materialised over my body. I quickly formed magic in my hands and pushed up off into the sky towards where the red glowing beam of light had come from.

As I arrived in the centre of town I let out a choking cough at the sight I was met with. Agnes was up on the of the buildings blasting Wanda, Vision, Billy and Tommy with a beam of purple and black wispy magic. Luckily Wanda had formed a bubble around them all. Agnes' beam suddenly burst away and was replaced by a red one funneling into her. Wanda screamed out as she arms flew backwards, her magic being sucked from her body.

I gritted my teeth before winding up my arms and heaving a ball of magic directly at Agatha. She immediately flew backwards into the billboard, Wanda dropping onto her hands and knees, panting. I dropped down to the ground and ran over to them as fast as I could. Wanda slowly lifted her hand's that were now gray before spinning around to face me.

Tears filled her eyes making me hurry to close the gap between us. I placed my hands in hers nodding, to assure her that I was alright. But then she slowly shifted my hand to the side, my lips parted as I noticed my faded skin, my bones much more prominent.

"How sweet." A sudden voice taunted from up above our heads. I glanced over Wanda's shoulder to see Agnes floating in front of us. I let out a sigh, dropping Wanda's hands to let her turn around to face our attacker as well. Another floating figure presented itself, it looked kinda like Vision but all... White... I frowned tilting my head at the mysterious person.

"Um... Dad." Tommy spoke up in a meek voice. The screeching of tires echoed from down the street before numerous Sword vehicles drove up and stopped in front of us. Guns pointed at us from every angle.