Chapter 12 - Post credits scene

---

Nervously I stepped onto the orchard that Wanda was living in, well according to last time we spoke on the phone. Carefully I trekked through the hundreds of apple trees lined up in rows. None had flowers yet but they eventually would look gorgeous but at the moment they looked dead from the cold weather.

"This is private property." An all too familiar voice called out to me. Wanda. Before I could reply to her she stepped out from behind one of the apple trees. My heart skipped a beat at finally seeing her again, if I couldn't convince her she'd mostly likely throw me out.

"I'm sorry." I meekly apologised to her, plastering a smile on my face to seem friendly. "I just needed to talk to you."

"I don't know you, why would I give you my time." She asked quirking an eyebrow at me skeptically, her Sokovian accent was back in full force.

"You do actually." With that statement out the in air I rolled my shoulders back, my suit forming over my body in a trail of purple magic. "You've just never seen my face." I half heartedly smiled at her.

"Right." She muttered, still very confused.

"Um, this is gonna be hard to explain..." I trailed off, watching as Wanda crossed her arms impatiently. "Doctor Strange..." I noticed her jaw slightly clench at his name, spiking curiosity within me but there was no time for that. I let our an awkward chuckle before continuing. "Doctor Strange cast a spell so the world no longer remembers me. I have no records of ever being born, no records of my schooling. My friends no longer know who I am. And you, you no longer remember that... that I'm your sister." I voice broke as I said my last word.

Wanda started to frown as she stared at me before she shook her head as if trying to remember something.

"But I think I found a way to kind of fix it." I admitted, my breathing beginning to speed up.

"Kind of fix it?" She asked, seeming at least a little bit interested.

"I still have my memories, so if, if I could put those in your head you'd be able to remember me." I watched as she titled her head to the side thinking about if it could work. "Trust me, I've been thinking about it for nearly 3 weeks now. May I?" I asked nodding my head in her direction.

"Okay..." She trailed off as I started to inch closer to her.

Ever so slowly I raised my hands, so each one hovered over her temples. Purple magic began to weave around my fingers the spirls of magic then attaching onto Wanda's temples. Her eyes light up purple as I focused of every memory with Wanda I had and implanted them into her head.

Once I was sure she now had every memory I had of her I powered my hands back down, her eyes returning back to their normal green colour. Her eyes flickered between mine before she began to blink rapidly. I gulped down my nerves when her eyes reconnected with mine.

"Сестра?" She whispered, not waiting for my reply as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. I immediately let out a sigh of relief, gripping onto her for dear life. I don't know what I'd do without her.

*Sister?*

---

"I couldn't do it." I told Wanda, placing my cup of tea back down on her bench.

"Why not?" She asked before taking a sip of her own cup.

"I just felt like it wasn't fair to her, or Ned for that matter. I feel like I'd just end up getting them killed or something. I don't know." I shook my head, looking down to the white marble bench instead of at Wanda. "But, something doesn't feel right."

"Besides the fact that no one remembers you?"

"Yeah." I chuckled sadly. "I feel like something's missing. Like there's something I can't remember. I think back and some things are just all fuzzy. Maybe I'm going crazy." I sighed dejectedly, bring my cup up to my lips and taking a long sip. Pulling the cup back and placing it down on the bench I just stared into the dark brown liquid. "Am I crazy?"

"What about the necklace?" She asked avoiding my question that was realistically only for myself to answer. I glanced down at the small glass spider that still hung around my neck.

"I have no idea where it came from, but I feel like it's important."

---