Chapter 4 - Team Cap assemble

---

We watched Steve, Sam and Bucky's car pull up one parking space away from ours. Clint filled me and Wanda in as we traveled overnight. I hesitantly climbed over the seat and hopped out of the white van.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint said nodding towards me and Wanda, I obviously missed the start of the conversation.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve thanked, looking to me and Wanda. I nodded at him in response while Wanda chose to use her words.

"It was time to get off my ass." She said making me smirk at her new found confidence.

"What about our other recruit?" Steve asked turning back to Clint.

"He's rarin' to go." Clint said moving to the sliding door on van. "Had to put a little coffee in him, but..." He slid open the door to reveal Scott Lang lying on the back seats. He jumped awake as the door loudly clicked into place. "He should be good." Scott clambered out of the van squinting at the harsh light.

"What timezone is this?" He asked.

"Come on. Come on." Clint said pushing him forward to come face to face with Steve.

"Captain America." He said holding his hand out to shake Steve's.

"Mr. Lang." Steve returned the greetings, shaking his hand.

"It's an honor." Scott said as he kept shaking Steve's hand vigorously. "I'm shaking your hand too long." He said finally letting Steve's hand go. "Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He was fanboying hardcore. He turned to me and Wanda. "I know you, too. You're great!" He said to Wanda, who was smiling up a storm at his actions, along with myself. He turned back to Steve and grabbed both of his shoulders. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thinks for thanking of me." I laughed under my breath. Scott turned to Sam. "Hey, man!" He greeted.

"What's up, Tic Tac?" He greeted back. I laughed again remembering watching the security cameras as Sam got beat up by a shrinking guy.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..."

"It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again." Sam said with a smug smile plastered on his face. I bit my lip trying not to laugh, I know the circumstances aren't the best but I couldn't help it.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked, making Scott turn back to him.

"Something about some... psycho-assassins?" That brought me back down to reality. We're going outside of the law, if we get caught... we could go to jail! But I couldn't think about that now, I know this is the right thing to do.

"We should get moving." Bucky said from the other side of their small getaway car.

"Got a chopper lined up." Clint told them.

Suddenly a small alarm went off making us all freeze slightly and look to where the speaker was.

"Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren." The announcer said in a somewhat urgent voice.