Chapter 7 - Don't!

---

My vision came into focus as I shoved myself up off the hard ground onto my knees. I scanned the stone walls that surrounded me, they appeared to have carvings of spells on them. A sudden cry of pain caught my attention. I couldn't focus on the walls right now.

Wanda was standing over an altar, hands alight with her red chaos magic. America was floating in front of her, crying out in pain every few seconds. I frowned, my brain taking a minute before I knew what was happening in front of me. Wanda was taking her power, the light blue magic mixing with her own proving it.

I sprung to my feet and marched over to the altar, flicking my wrists out causing my own magic to wrap between my fingers.

"Wanda!" I shouted, gaining my sister's attention. Her head snapped up to look at me, temporarily ceasing her drainage of America letting the girl lift her head to look at me too. I would've perhaps sent America a small smile but my gaze was locked on Wanda. "This is your very last chance, сестра."

*, sister.*

She didn't respond verbally to me, we just continued to stare at each other in pure silence. Suddenly I watched her eyes flick to the side, a small smirk crossing her lips. I made sure to whip it clean off her face before I turned around. As quick as anything I shot my hands up, blasting her with a ball of magic. She was sent flying backwards into the far wall, America dropping down with a small huff.

Only then did I spin around to see what made my sister think she had the upper hand. I let out an involuntary gasp at the sight of four massive golems standing behind me. Pushing my hands down towards the ground gave me the boost I needed to jump up onto the altar with America. Huffing out desperate breaths I glanced between them all, noticing their red eyes. Wanda.

I sealed my eyes shut, holding a hand out towards them. I could feel the wisps of magic licking at my hand but that's not what I concentrated on. I focused on the golems in front of me and how Wanda had gained their favour. If she had, why couldn't I do the same?

I don't even think I did anything by the time I heard the sound of shifting rocks. I peaked my left eye open once again, shocked by the sight in front of me. All four of the massive golems had knelt down, placing one of their hands that were the size of my whole body against their chests. Their eyes had changed from glowing red to glowing purple instead. Now it was my turn to smirk.

"No!" I heard Wanda scream from behind me.

"Jump." I gave them my command in an almost whisper.

Each of them stood up, beginning to turn around and walk towards the large cliff that allows light to pour into the room. I watched happily as they walked to the edge, but something stopped them in their tracks. I saw the hint of purple that appeared out of the biggest ones hands.

I jumped down from the altar just as a stream of orange pierced through its skull, cutting off the magic supply to its hands. It took merely seconds before it fell forward with a slack body over the edge of the cliff into whatever was down below. I picked up my pace, clocking that the remaining three cast their gazes down at something on the rock face. Raising an eyebrow I stopped next to the middle one, looking down for myself.

Wong was clutching onto the rocks for his life as the golems lifted boulders up over their heads and tossed them down at him, trying to kill him off. He formed a shield just before the rock hit him but it caused his other hand to lose grip, so he was dangling freely.

"It's okay." I reassured my new minions. "He's with me." I let out a sigh as I shook my head. The three golems seemed to relax, dropping the rest of the stones they had in their hands.