Chapter 2 - Iron Spider

---
(Thrid person)

As soon as he could Tony took of after the wizard and the two kids. Meanwhile Peter had attached himself to the outside of the doughnut shaped ship, climbing to find an entrance. While Maw brought the stone, along with Strange's unconscious body into the ship, the girl being dragged behind the two. He thought she could be useful to his boss, she had fire in her.

Maw slowly wandered his way over to the controls, slipping his arms into the two opening before hastily taking off, a massive smirk etched on his face.

"Unlock 17A." Tony instructed his A.I. Friday did as she was told and unlocked the Iron Spider vault back at the Avengers compound. The pod instantly boosting off towards the ship levitating in the sky. "Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you." He explained to the young teen.

"Y/n's on that ship! And besides you said save the wizard!" Peter argued back. The lack of oxygen finally getting to Peter making it almost impossible to breath. He quickly reached up and ripped his mack off of his face. "I can't breathe." He mumbled.

"You're too high up. You're running out of air." Tony informed him.

"Yeah. That makes sense." Peter continued to breath heavily. He glanced down for barely a second before his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He quickly fell backwards, his grip loosening due to his lack of consciousness.

His free fall seemed to last forever as Tony watched holding his breath. The pod flying through the air split off before slamming into his back. The nanotech spreading over his body, forming the Iron Spider suit Tony had previously offered him. Once he was in the suit fully he smacked down into the bottom part of the ship. He flopped once more before sticking the superhero landing and standing up tall.

"Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" Peter gushed looking up to his mentor who had managed to reach the ship.

"Happy trails, kid. Friday, send him home." Tony said while he boosted upwards.

"Yup." Friday replied simply. Suddenly a parachute burst out of the spider emblem on the back of the suit. It quickly yanked him off of the ship and spiraling out of the billionaires sights.

"Oh, come on!" Peter yelped.

Stark quickly extended his nanotech and latched onto the side of the massive ship. He used his laser to cut a hole into the side of the ship and flew inside.

"Boss, incoming call from Miss Potts." Friday said. Tony didn't get enough time to answer before Pepper's voice entered his ears.

"Tony? Oh my God. Are you all right? What's going on?" She hurriedly spoke out while Tony glanced around the space he was currently standing in.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just think we might have to push our 8:30 res."

"Why?" Pepper asked, the huge amout of worry evident in her voice.

"Just cause I'll... probably not make it back for awhile." He explained, the nanotech pealing away from his face once he'd finished speaking.

"Tell me you're not on that ship."

"Yeah." He answered hesitantly.