Chapter 5 - Final Battle

---

"Everyone away from the edges!" I yelled as I motioned for the people to move away from the crumbling edge. They all started moving away as quickly and carefully as possible. Suddenly one of the surrounding buildings fell apart, half of the building starting to fall exactly where the people were running to. Crap! Thinking quickly I took hold of the half of the building. "Run!" I yelled, I couldn't hold this much longer.

I watched all the people running under it. All of them making it before I crumpled on myself, my legs giving out from underneath me. I fell to the ground breathing heavily, I was never meant to use my powers this much in this short amount of time. Just then Pietro appeared in front of me.

"Jesus!" I yelled placing my hand over my chest. My heart racing a million miles an hour.

"You alright?" He said helping me to my feet. I nodded as I rubbed my head slightly. The voice was trying to speak up. I squeezed my eyes as the voice echoed through my head.

"You're too weak for this." It said darkly. I shot my eyes open, Pietro placed both his hands on my checks before kissing me on my forehead. I groaned as the tweak of pain rocked through me.

"Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart." Steve's voice said through our comms system. "You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Me and Pietro took a sharp breath in before we took off to find more Ultron bots.

I ended up in the town square. Several people ran for there lives as bots shot down at them. I speed into the area shielding as many people as I could with one hand and shooting blasts of magic with the other. Suddenly the Hulk smashed into the square knocking me off balance. I flopped to the ground as he roared and ripped apart one of the bots. The people behind me screamed as he jumped off, presumably to kill more bots. I huffed standing up, dusting myself off before shooting magic at more of the bots.

I grabbed onto two bots and smashed them into each other. I sped down in a ducking position as Cap's shield landed in a car behind me. I took hold of it and flung it back in his direction. He caught it, yelling a thanks my way. Thor spun in the air and smashed one of the bots into a gas truck. The truck ignited up in flames. I quickly shielded myself, but I wasn't at all quick enough. The blast got to me and sent me smashing into a nearby car. I groaned as I fell to the ground, arching my back up in pain.

I rolled over placing my palm against the dirt. I groaned again, pushing myself up to my feet. I coughed out as I held onto my side.

"Alright, we're all clear here." Clint said through comms.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Steve yelled making me look to were he was on the bridge. I sighed as I sped over to him. Holding a ball of magic in between my hands for a few seconds before I shot it at a bot, the few around it getting effected as well. They all disintegrated as Steve nodded at me, thanking me. I sped back into the main square where a group of police were firing up at the bots. Suddenly Pietro holding Wanda appeared beside me. He put her down and she swiftly shot her red magic at the surrounding bots. Pietro speeding towards them. I took hold of a few that were floating in the air, squeezing my palms shut, crushing them before they fell to the ground as little balls.

We had finally taken out all the bot we had coming at us and were escorting people into buildings so they wouldn't be in the line of fire.