7b. ➝ Chapter 5 - It's what came with the zombies

---
(Third person)

Strange Supreme chuckled as he quickly wipped open a portal above Infinity Ultron's head. Zombies came pouring out of it like water from a tap. Steve, Sam and Clint who were at the head of the group growled as they fell all the way to the ground, covering Ultron completely.

Peggy visibly grimaced and T'Challa was most likely doing the same thing under his helmet. Strange however, watched them all fall like it was just another Tuesday at the office but Thor looked overjoyed.

"That'll keep him busy." Strange said staring out at the hoard and closing the portal.

"Oh! Zombies!" Thor gushed. "Great idea. I love zombies."

"It's not them." Strange said turning to face his teammate next to him. "It's what came with the zombies."

"Oh..." Thor trailed off.

"Tick tock, boys." Peggy called running through the portal. T'Challa, Strange and Thor all quickly followed after her. Thor cheering as jumped backwards into the crystallized portal.

Ultron powered up one of the stones in his chest and in one second flat all of the zombie were off of him, most having been blown to smithereens.

"That was unexpected." Ultron muttered to himself, clearing his throat slightly. Suddenly his shinny metal body was bathed in red light. He would've frowned if he could have and looked up to find the light source. "What?" He uttered as his cynthazoid eyes landed on the glowing object.

A zombified Wanda Maximoff floated a few feet away from him, her hands fully enveloped in her red magic. Her now zombified sister stood next to her. Her skin was a sickly grey/green colour like all the other zombies but she had a hole in her cheek so you could see into her mouth without her needing to open it and her left arm was completely twisted around the wrong way so her palm was facing outwards.

The younger of the two growled lowly before her hands powered up as well. Causing purple light to dance around the area contrasting the red. Wanda yelled out before she threw her hands out in his direction, sending beams of magic at him. Ultron crumpled under the intense power, waves of red wispy magic pulsing throughout him. Y/n raised her backwards hand up into the air and started to try and pluck one of the stones from his chest.

But Wanda suddenly stopped her attack on Ultron realising that he was completely fine, a little stunned maybe but that was it. Y/n let go of the stone and looked to her sister groaning out.

Ultron clenched his teeth together and before either of the Maximoff sisters were aware of what was happening the planet they were standing on was no more.

---