Chapter 3 - Crash landing

---

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter asked as star shapes and what looked like sand filled the window... Or computer screen... I don't understand how any of this stuff works...

"I think we're here." Strange trailed off.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony said spinning away from the window. He moved so he was in front of the steering device that the alien was using when I woke up. "Get your hand into this steering gimbal." Tony instructed looking to Peter. "Close those around it. You understand?" Both of them closed the flaps around their hands so they were secure.

"Yep, got it, got it, got it."

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." Stark explained, this wasn't gonna go well.

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter strung out incredibly quickly.

Once we got closer to the planet we could see the stars more clearly. They kinda looked like broken buildings mixed with broken ships. Our flying doughnut was moving, fast, so when a building was in our direct path it caused a lot of panic.

"We might, uh, wanna turn." Peter said urgently. "Turn! Turn! Turn!" Tony's nanotech suit quickly spread back over his body, Peter's helmet doing the same. They both frantically started to turn the ship ever so slowly, it collided with one of the destroyed ships. The ship shook massively as parts of it broke off. My hands jumped into action, everyone's feet starting to glow, hopefully holding them to the ship. Second after I did my bit to help out Strange did the same, forming a bright orange shield around us.

We were approaching the ground quicker by the second and we didn't exactly know where the breaks were, our only real option was to crash again. The ship thudded onto the ground, rocking the ship once again. I scrunched my nose up as we slid along the dirt floor, inches away from a massive crater. The ship came to a stop creaking as it did so. We all visibly let out a breath of relief, both me and Strange letting our magic down.

Spinning around I quickly tried to help Peter get his hand out of the clamp while Strange helped Tony. Once his hand was free I pressed mine to where his cheek would normally be. His helmet came down so I rested our foreheads together, both of us sealing our eyes shut breathing the other in. Sadly, Tony and Strange's quiet conversation brought us back into real life.

"There's movement." The voice in the back of my head whispered to me. A frown quickly formed on my face waiting for anything to happen. Peter looked just as concentrated, clearly being able to feel someone elses presences as well. Peter turned towards the two adults to try and warn them but the second he spoke I was frowning deeper.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something... And I end up eating one of you, I'm sorry."

"I don't wanna hear another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony asked seriously, pointing harshly at Peter.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." Peter explains making me sigh.

"Yeah, well you said it in the weirdest way possible." Before I could barely even finish my sentence a small round bomb rolled into the center or our circle. No one could react quick enough to stop it going off. We were all sent flying in different directions. I got sent hurtling backwards, slamming my back against one of the steering devices before flopping down onto my stomach. I groaned as I rolled over, shifting one of my feet placing it firmly on the ground the other lying behind me.