Chapter 5 - 3 more multiverse men

---

"Keep an eye out on those trees, we don't really know where this guy is." MJ's voice echoed through my left ear. I kept my hands level on either side of my hips as I glided through the dusk air, Peter swinging a few metres in front of me. "I genuinely don't know how you do this without throwing up." MJ grumbled, watching from the phone the was taped to the chest of Peter's inside out suit.

It was dark by the time we landed in the small clearing in the wooded area being lit up in a puprle glow until I cut off my magic causing us to be plunged into darkness. My eyes slowly started to adjust to the darkness, barely making out Peter's form a metre away from me. His eyes were no doubt scanning the surrounding trees like mine were, trying to make out anything he could, though he would be able to see more than I could.

"Did you guys see that?" Peter asked in a hushed whisper, his footsteps coming to a stop.

"No. Uh..." MJ said, her voice surrounding me as it came through my earpiece and from Peter's phone.

"It's, it's really dark." Ned added.

Peter suddenly whipped around I could only frown, struggling to see what he was. An extremely dull purple orb formed between my fingers, bring a small bit of light back to the surroundings. I slowly raised my hand in the direction Peter had frantically glanced to, the drit and trees getting softly caressed by the purple light admitting from my fingers. But even in the dim light I saw nothing.

We started to move forward once more, my extended fingers acting as my torch to guide me. But Peter froze, his fingers latching around my wrist until he gently started to lower my hand back to my side. I got the hint and the magic orb faded away into nothing.

What I had failed to realise with my fingers being light up was that a light source had appeared behind us. Our shadows casting out in front of us as the yellow and blue light bathed our backs.

"What's happening?" Ned asked, noticing our sudden unwillingness to move forward.

"What is it? Are you getting the tingle thing? Is the tingle thing happening? Is your tingle tingling?" As MJ nervously rattled on, Peter slowly charged up his new magic web shooter, an orange shield much like that of Strange's forming around the armor. My blood ran cold, my throat running dry as my brain thought about what could possibly be looming over us.

Both of us spun around in unison my eyes focusing on the one thing that was bringing light to the area. It nearly looked like a man... A blue man made of pure electricity was hovering above the power lines, yellow sparks of electricity shooting up into his body.

"Are you guys seeing this?" Peter asked.

"Yeah." MJ immediately replied.

"Osborn?" Ned asked.

"No. He was green. This guy's blue." Peter clarified before holding his hand out trying to speak to the thing. "Uh... You wouldn't happen to be from another universe, would you?"

"What's he doing?" MJ spoke the exact same question that was running through my own head.

"I don't know. Looks like he's changing."

"I don't like this. Just web him."

Following MJ's instructions, because talking to it didn't seem to do anything, Peter shot a bright orange web from his wrist. My breathing was steady as I watched the orange strand fly through the air but it didn't connect. The web went directly through the things chest and out the other side, most likely latching onto one of the trees in the distance instead.