Chapter 3 - Visions

---

"What can I do?" Pietro asked as I arrived to there location. He was bent down in front of Wanda as she breathed heavily holding her head.

"Ah, it hurts." She breathed out. I took a knee in front of her, beside Pietro.

"I'm going to go kill him. I'll be right back." Piet said as he went to stand up.

"No. I'm alright." She breathed out, shaking her head slightly. "I want... I want to finish the plan. I want the big one." She said as we all turned to look at the Quinjet that was parked at the edge of the small forest.

"Rest, I've got this." I said placing a hand on her shoulder and standing up.

"Are you sure?" Wanda asked me, concern filling her voice.

For some odd reason, I've gained full control over my powers. It's like there was a lock in my brain and somethings unlocked it... I can't explain it.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said, my Sokovian accent becoming more prominent. I stared at the jet as I felt my eyes start to glow bright purple.

---

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream." Dr. Cho said as she attached a cable to the back of Ultron's head. "We're uploading your cerebral matrix... now." Helen said as she tapped on the controls of the cradle.

Me, Wanda and Pietro stood on the other side of the room to Ultron. I was tapping my foot impatiently as my fingers grazed over my lips. Pietro wasn't the slightest bit interested as he was looking around the facility. Wanda took a step forward as the bodies thoughts entered my head.

"I can read him. He's dreaming." Wanda said fondly as she looked down at the cradle.

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon..." Helen explained.

"How soon?" Ultron interrupted him. "I'm not being pushy." I watched Wanda walk closer to the cradle tilting my head curiously at her.

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts.." Helen was explaining to Ultron, her voice slowly drifted out of my head as I focused on Wanda. She slowly placed her hands on the cradle her palms facing the body inside. I could tell she was reading him as she tilted her head in concentration.

Suddenly a flash came up in front of my eyes. It was a giant explosion hitting the earth. My eyes widened as the flash disappeared as fast as it arrived. I heard Wanda yelp, but I was too far in my head to listen to what was going on. It was like the vision had cleared my mind. Something dark and evil retreating and went back into it's hiding hole. Wanda's voice pulled me back out of my head.

"How could you?" Wanda asked through her heavy breathing. My eyes wide as dinner plates, I glanced from Pietro cradling Wanda then over to Ultron. I suddenly noticed that I was standing closer to Ultron than my siblings, carefully I took a step back towards them. Wanda grabbing onto my hand as I joined the small group hug.

"How could I what?" Ultron asked, not very amused.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." Wanda argued, having had seen the same vision that played in my head.