Chapter 6 - Ferry fight

---

Peter swung quickly up over a building but stumbled a little as he did so. I boosted myself up as he leapt off the building and glided down. I softly landed on top of the massive ship and crouched down. Peter had clung to the side of the ship in think. I heard him breath out a sigh of relief.

"Nice." He muttered under his breath. "I see them." He suddenly said. I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Okay, Karen, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode."

"Sure thing."

"He's up front. Main deck." One of the guys said. Slowly I started to walk along the top of the ship, trying to keep my footsteps as quiet as possible.

"I hate this guy." A different guys voice spoke in my ear.

"It's the guy from the bridge, right?" Peter suddenly asked, I'm assuming Karen. Who's that other guy?"

"Maybe it's the bird guy?" I shrugged jumping down one level to get a better look. I peeked over the edge of the ship and saw a guy leaning against one of the poles, he looked fishy. Not to mention the other two guys standing near him.

"Just keep me posted." The first guy said again.

"There's no record of him in my criminal database." Karen told us as I kept watching the guy that was against the pole. I narrowed my eyes at the man and waited for him to make an indication that he was the one here to buy the weapons. "Incoming call from May Parker. Should I reroute to your heads-up display?"

"I can't talk right now. I'll call her back." Peter told Karen. "Hey, dronie, keep an eye on that guy. We can't let anybody get away this time."

Suddenly Peter climbed up over the edge and knelt down next to me.

"That guy." I said pointing at the fishy looking guy. "Who's he?" I asked hoping Karen would tell us.

"Mac Gargen. Extensive criminal record, including homicide." I grimaced at her sum up of who this guy is. "Would you like me to activate the Instant Kill, Peter?" Karen asked making my head shoot over to him.

"No, Karen, stop it with the Instant Kill already." Peter told her off.

A darker skined man suddenly walked up next to Mac Gargen.

"White pickup truck." He told him trying to not look like he was talking to him. Mac then nodded at the slim guy closest to him. The guy walked away through to where they keep all the cars.

"Dronie, scan the ship for a white pickup truck." Peter told his unbelievable cute spider drone. "Oh, this is too perfect. We got the weapons, buyers and sellers all in one place." Peter said, he could obviously see things that I couldn't.

"Incoming call from Tony Stark." Karen said, my head whipped back over to him, my eyes wide as dinner plates.

"No, no, no. No, no, don't answer." Peter spluttered out.

"Mr. Parker. Got a sec?" Tony voice suddenly spoke up. I slapped my hand over my mouth, he can't know I'm here!

"Uh, I'm actually at school."

"No you're not." Karen said, luckily for us Stark couldn't hear her.

"Nice work in D.C." Tony complimented. My eyes widened even further. Oh, crap, I was on the news using my powers. Wanda saw it, Tony saw it, the government probably saw it. Holy crap I was going back to jail. I placed my hands on each side of my head and tried to control my rapid breathing.