Chapter 12 - Post credits scene

---

I let out a deep breath as I sat down on the floor, the darkhold, as I found it to be called, laid out on the floor in front of me. Resting my hands down on my knees I began to ignite them both, purple wisps weaving around my fingers and underneath the book. I slowly began to lift off of the floor, my suit materialising over my body as I did so.

Once I was up high enough, I gently pushed the darkhold to one side, leaving a gap next to it. My eyes started to glow as I flipped to the curtain page I need. I smirked as I looked straight ahead of me, to the wall.

In fluid motions I started to move my hands above the Darkhold, copying all of it's contents, before drifting my hands to the empty space. My hands glowed brighter, as well as my eyes, as I started to form a whole new Darkhold. The original would be for Wanda and this new one would be for me, they'd both be just as capable as each other, neither one superior.

Pages started to form, piecing together with bright purple cracks. The spine and cover of the book started to come together, my body not even needing to strain at all.

Soon two identical book floated in front of me making me smirk at my accomplishment. Wanda could never. I quickly snapped my hands closed making both books do the same, a bright purple glow emitting.

---