Chapter 65

Jessica's POV

August 28th, 2024
Paris, France

"Bonjour Paris!! Je t'aime!!" I say leaving the stage after my last show of two, in Paris, of the Sweetener World Tour.

Tomorrow is our off day, which Justin & I are so excited for because we're going over to Monte Carlo to show Mia around, even though she won't understand anything of what's going on. We're just excited to be in France with her because you all know how much this country means to Justin & I. It's where we met, had our first kiss, our first time, our wedding. I mean, I'm pretty sure Mia was conceived here too on our wedding night. Justin & I have even thought of getting a place together here somewhere, maybe not anytime soon but definitely after we retire and are done with music & touring.

I meet up with Justin under the stage, for our after show hug & kiss. We walk hand in hand, back to the dressing room, as we do every show night.

"Ready for tonight, babe?" Justin asks me.

"So ready." I respond.

Justin booked us my favorite suite at The Ritz, the Chanel suite. It's where we always stay when we're in town. We're giving ourselves a little date night since we haven't had one in a while, and of course we have to do it here.

We've been spending a lot of time with Mia when we're not working. She's at that age now where she's learning to talk, and walk, and all the things. We just don't want to miss any of that, ya know? So we stay around when we can & only have babysitters when absolutely needed.

We're just staying in tonight, but it'll be nice to have alone time to eat some super good food & watch the lights twinkle on the tower, while having some champagne.

When we get to the hotel, there are paparazzi waiting for us to arrive. Thankfully my mom & Mia are already here so I don't have to worry about them bothering Mia.

As soon as we get out of the car, they shout out our names, flashing their cameras. Gives me flashbacks of when I was first in Paris, when they thought I was Arabella.

"Mr. & Mrs. Bieber, welcome back!" the concierge greets us.

"Thank you!" I respond.

"We at The Ritz apologize for all the men & camera's outside. We tried to keep them away, but-

"Oh, Jean-Luc, don't worry. It's alright." I say to him. "We're used to it, and we know how stubborn they can be."

He nods. "We have your dinner all ready for you."

"We'll take it in our room, thank you."

"As you wish. I'll have that sent up there right away. Here is your room key to the Chanel Suite. Enjoy your night."

"Thanks." I smile, as he hands me the key.

Justin & I make our way upstairs. We unlock the door and make our way in, setting our overnight bags on the couch.

"Mon amour? Will you care to join me out on the balcony?" Justin asks, holding out his hand.

"Oh, oui, oui." I take his hand, smiling at him, my heart beaming.

We go out to the balcony, where our dinner is set up on a table as usual. A bottle of rosé sits in a bucket of ice, ready to pop.

Justin grabs the bottle and pops the cork. I hold a glass under the opening trying to catch whatever is spilling out.

Once we have our glasses full, "Cheers, baby. To our family. To this tour. To us. I love you." Justin says.

"I love you too." I respond, as we clink glasses & kiss.