Chapter 35

Jessica's POV

October 31st, 2020

Halloween, my favorite holiday tied with Christmas. Justin & I are having a party tonight, of course everyone is coming in costume. Justin insisted we go as Ana & Christian from 50 Shades, especially since I have my bangs now. So typical and basic, but whatever, we look so good.

I put on a black corset, black cheeky panties to match, some thigh high black sheer socks, and my black platform Louboutin's. My props for the evening are handcuffs and a whip.

Justin goes "How do I look, babe?"

"Sexy as fuck." I say to him as he stands there, in a grey suit with a white button down underneath, the first couple buttons popped.

"Nah, that's you, baby." he says, grabbing my ass.

"Nuh uh, you cutie pie, sexy ass."

"You're sexy & cute at the same time, wow. How did I get so lucky?"

"I don't know, baby." I say kissing him.

"You ready?"

"Mhm."

Justin & I walk out of our bedroom and we walk through our black streamers made of tarp that leads to the stairs. We walk down as the strobe lights do their thing.

Layla is outside starting to pass out candy to the kids, they're all so cute.

"Ya know, in few years, that's gonna be us, taking our kids out." Justin said.

"Yeah, it will be, huh?"

"Mhm. I cant wait."

Our house was filled with different spooky & scary decor, music blasting from our speakers, different colored lights throughout.

I took Justin over to the photobooth that we rented. As soon as I hit the start button, he starts kissing my neck, and then turns it into a makeout session for a moment.

When we get out of the booth, we grab our photo strip to look at the pictures.

"Oh my god, Justin! These are basically porn!"

"I love them." he smirks.

"Okay, yeah, I love them too."

We hit the dance floor in the backyard after grabbing drinks from our bar. I can feel myself gettin tipsy.

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" starts blaring through the speakers.

"Jess!! Do you still remember the dance from our dance recital?!" Layla says running up to me in her sexy cat costume.

"Yes!! Let's do it!!"

When Layla & I were younger, we took dance lessons together, and for one of our dance recitals, we did the iconic Thriller dance.

I see Justin watching Layla & I hit every step, I can tell he's impressed as this is his favorite Halloween song.

Us dancing, got everyone else either doing the dance, or trying to do the dance. I feel like Jenna Rink from 13 Going On 30 when she's at that work party, aka the one of the best scenes in one of the best movies.