Chapter 22

Jessica's POV

February 22nd, 2020. 2:30am.

Currently laying in bed trying to sleep but, I have so many thoughts running through my mind. My album comes out in a little less than 3 months, my next single comes out in a couple weeks, we film the music video so soon. But the thing is, I don't know what my lead single is. Like, I want it to be Moonlight because that's the name of the album but it's too slow of a song.

The Greece trip was absolutely amazing. I really had the time of my life there with Justin. We went surfing, snorkeling, took so many pictures, and of course had a lot of sex.

I turn over to face Justin, who's sleeping on his back. I scooch closer to him & snuggle up to his chest. I hear him groan a little bit, but also see him smile as he wraps his arms around me.

"Marry me." he says in his sleepy raspy voice.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Marry me." he repeats himself.

"Justin, I think you're dreaming."

He didn't speak another word. Did he really just ask me to marry him?

In the morning, I was woken up by music blaring down the hall. I get out of bed and follow the music. I find Justin in the gym, facing the window, doing chin ups. I stand there in the doorway, just watching him.

He gets off the bar and turns around "Good morning."

"Morning."

"Sleep okay?"

"I did. You?"

"Like a log. Out all night."

We lean forward across from each other on the push-up table thing? I don't know?

"Hmm. You didn't have any weird dreams or anything? Or like, wake up at all?"

"No. I mean, none that I can think of."

"Hmm."

"I mean, there was a little thing of asking you to marry me, but aside from that, no. Nothing."

"Don't mess with me like that!" I say nudging his shoulder.

"No? How should I mess with you?" He asks, coming around to my side, tickling me before lifting me up onto table. "Is that better?"

I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he kissed me passionately.

"I meant it." he says. "I wanna marry you."

"Why?"

"Because I wanna spend every second of the rest of my life with you....I don't expect you to say yes right away. I know I can be complicated."

"Mm, just a little." We both giggle. "I'll think about it, okay?"

"Okay, baby. I love you so much. I really hope you know that."

"I do know that, baby. I do. I love you so so so much." I say to him, kissing his lips.

"I'm gonna go shower then I have some errands to run."

"Okay, babe."

He left the room to go shower. I went downstairs and grabbed some breakfast. I sat there with my fruit salad and my notebook, trying to figure out this damn single.

"Alright babe, I'm off. Do you need anything while I'm out?" Justin asks before he leaves.

"Um, just the usual Starbucks order."