Chapter 19

Jessica's POV

It's December 1st, so you know what that means!! It's Christmas time! Justin & I are putting up the tree today & all the ornaments! And of course doing other decorating inside and some outside.

"Oh my god, this tree is so big!" I say looking up at it, walking into the living room, as it sits infront of the staircase. It's  almost to the ceiling. Justin & Fredo just finished getting it all built up and putting the lights on. I would have been no help since I'm so little. I know I'd get on the latter, but I got short arms ahah.

"Yeah, I've always wanted a big tree, so I actually got last year." Justin says getting down from the latter. He met me at the end and gave me a kiss. "Wanna see it light up?"

"Yes!!"

Justin grabs the remote for lights and presses the button. The whole tree lights up at once with it's warm white bulbs.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful. What kind of ornaments do you have?"

"I have shiny red ones, then there's gold ribbon as the garland. Oh, and some special ornaments that I've gotten as gifts and stuff."

"I can't wait to decorate it. How many ornaments are there? Like just in the red?"

"Um, probably about 350 or so. We might not need all of them, but we'll see."

"Wow. It's gonna look so good."

"It will. I can't wait to decorate it with you." Justin says.

"I can't wait either." I say smiling, placing a kiss on his lips.

I put on some Christmas music, Mistletoe specifically, and we started taking the ornaments out of the boxes and onto the tree.

"Be my date this Christmas Eve, by my holiday, my dream." Justin sings seductively into my ear as he wraps his arms around me from behind. His lips move to my neck, placing kisses.

"Justin...not now." I say, feeling myself get hot when I don't want to be.

"Sorry, can't help myself. This song was made to be fucked too."

"We can fuck later."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I said, kissing his cheek.

A couple hours later, the tree was beautifully decorated. I headed up to the home studio and started writing my new Christmas EP while the boys work on the lights outside.

"Come & kiss me, baby. We don't need no mistletoe, hmm. We don't need no fireplace. Boy, I'll keep ya nice and warm, hey."

I hear a knock on the window, disrupting my thoughts. I walk over to it, and pull the blinds back to find Justin with a big smile on his face, making me giggle. I open the window, so I could talk to him.

"Hi baby." he says to me.

"Hi honey. How are the lights coming?"

"Good. How's the song writing?"

"Good. It's about you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. A line is in reference to one of your songs."

"I can't wait to hear it."

"Come in here when you're done so we can start producing & recording."

"Okay." he smirks. He takes everything so dirty.

I sat back down and continued writing.

"Are you down for these milk & cookies? Down for loving, you'll be my drummer boy. And I'm the only drum that you gonna play, hmm."