Chapter 15

Jessica's POV

October 25th, 2019. São Paulo, Brazil. The very last Honeymoon Tour show ever.

This past year has had its ups and downs, thankfully more ups than anything. I could not be more grateful for all my wonderful family, friends, fans, and of course my amazing boyfriend.

If it wasn't for all of them supporting me, this tour would have never happened. I love them so much, my heart could explode.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!" I shout into my mic as the lift takes me down one last time.

Everyone immediately high fives and hugs each other, but me? I go right into my baby's arms.

"I'm so fucking proud of you, Jess. I really am." Justin says to me as he hugs me tight, kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you, baby. I couldn't have done it without you." I respond, kissing him.

As everyone congratulates each other on finishing the tour, I get more & more emotional. I'm so sad it's over, but I can't wait for what's to come.

——————————————————
October 30th, 2019

I am currently at my show at the iHeart Radio Theater! It's Halloween themed, as Halloween is tomorrow, but my new single "Focus" is out now!! I could not be happier! This show is solely to produce the single and get everyone excited for the next era.

The Honeymoon Tour intro plays as I get ready to go on in my female version costume of Jack Skellington.

Once I go on, the crowd is already so hype as Bang Bang plays.

After Problem, "How are guys liking your Halloween so far? Can y'all tell who I am or naw?" The crowd responds with yes "Jack Skellington? Good, good, good. It's kinda like a feminine, Jack." I say doing a twirl, ending in a pose.

"You guys look amazing! I see some kitties, little red riding hoods, lots of onsies! A cowgirl! And look at you are you the queen of hearts?" I ask. She goes "I don't know, to be honest."

"Anyways, I love you guys so much. Thank you for coming today. This is such an exciting day for me y'all, thank you for sharing it with me. Happy Focus day! I really hope y'all have been liking the new song. Do you like it?" the crowd goes wild, so I'm taking that as a yes.

"Okay, good. I'm happy. "Yaaass" ahah, the whole crowd quited down and there was still one "Yaaass" going. Oh my god, my mom is Sia for Halloween!" I say pointing up to the balcony seats. "Yaass mom! And Derek is Super Focus Boy! Yaas look at him!"

"My family is here, and of course my baby, Justin. I'm so glad they're here to celebrate. Anyway, I love you guys. Thank you for supporting the new single. It's um..the beginning of the next step, I wanted to go with it because it sounds like Problems older sister, ya know? Yeah, so I felt like it was the right song to say peace out to the old album and like hey to the new one with, ya know? It's like a transition. Haha, all I hear is "Yaaass"! Anyway, I love you guys, thank you so much. Do you like my graveyard? Thank you, I decorated it myself. No I didn't, I'm just kidding."

"I think I'm gonna sit here for the next song, for a dramatic effect. All moody, ya know?" I say leaning over a headstone. "Alright, this is Love Me Harder."

Hearing them sing the words right back is like music to my ears.

I talked about the twins for a moment as I got ready for the next song. Then I asked "Who was here for the My Everything show? Wow a few of you. It feels like it was just yesterday & now we're here." I chatted with the crowd a bit more before singing Tattooed Heart.