Chapter 36

Jessica's POV

December 7th, 2020

"I don't wanna be without love, love, love." I sing at the top of my lungs, playing Penny Lou Pingleton in Hairspray Live!

I still cannot believe I was ever even asked to be in it. I've grown up listening to Broadway & to be in this is just blowing my mind. Justin's around somewhere watching the show on a monitor, tv thing since were constantly moving to the different sets.

I told him he could honestly just stay home & watch but he insisted on being here no matter where he was on set to watch, even if he had to be banished to my dressing room.

About an hour or so later, we had our "curtain call" & final bow. After weeks of rehearsals, it has all come to an end. I will forever be grateful for this opportunity.

"Baby!!!! You did so good!!!!" Justin yells, running to me on set with a bouquet of pink roses.

"Thank you, honey!!!" I hug & kiss him. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much more."

After finally getting to change & grab all my stuff, Justin and get into the car to drive home.

"So, Justin...."

"Yeah, babe?"

"Whatcha want for Christmas?"

"I have everything I need, right here." he says, grabbing my hand & kissing it.

"That's so sweet, baby, but...you know I'm gonna get you something anyways."

"But you don't need too."

"But I want too, because I love you."

"You don't need to get me anything to tell me or show me, that you love me."

"Oh my god, you're not gonna stop, are you?"

"Nope."

"Well then...is there anything you need?"

"No, because I have everything." He looks over to me, smirking.

"You're a pain in the ass. I'm just gonna ask your mom what you want because I know you had to have told her when she asked you."

"I honestly didn't tell her anything."

I shake my head at him. "You're making this so difficult."

"It wouldn't be difficult if you'd just listen to me & not worry about getting me anything."

"Well, get used to it honey, because Im gonna be like this every year."

When got home, I went into our bedroom & got onto my laptop. I told Justin I was going to work on music but little does he know I'm researching on what to get him.

—————————————
Justin's POV

December 14th, 2020

We just got back from New York, where Jess peformed at Jingle Ball. Of course she fucking killed it as always.

"Babe...I wanna give you something." she says to me.

"I told you, you didn't have to get me anything."

"I know. But I was able to do this my self, and I know you'll love it." she hands me an envelope titled "The twelve days of Sexmas. On the first day of Sexmas my true love have to me.".

"Sexmas?" I say raising an eyebrow, smirking.

"Yeah. Open it." she smirks.

"A message anywhere on my body." A little coupon reads.