Chapter 34

Jessica's POV

July 24th, 2020

"@ jessicapelligrini: got a new do, and some new shoes, just to go wit my new boo, lovin me like he used too

don't worry, j & i are still together, i just like my lyrics k bye xx"

I got bangs yesterday! Justin is loving them.

I'm currently still laying in bed with Justin, before we get ready to go to Ulta for interviews & to see my new fragrance "Sweet Like Candy"!! I'm obsessed. Lowkey, it's inspired off of Justin's fragrance "Someday", shhh.

Out of the blue, Justin goes "Babe, howd you come up with sweet like candy?"

"Well, when I was writing Moonlight, I was thinking about all of our times together & somehow it came to me "He tastes so sweet. Basically like candy." and I'm like that's it. You taste sweet like candy."

He smirks "Oh really?"

"Really."

"You want some candy now?"

"Maybe." I smirk.

"You know you're giving me high Anastasia Steele vibes with those bangs."

"Yeah, so?"

"I just think your ponytail needs to be braided and you'll be all set."

I get out of bed, as I feel myself start to get wet.

"C'mon."

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, you know." I head straight to the black room.

I go in & shut and lock the door behind me.

"Wait a second." I say to him. I undress myself of my pjs & braid my pony real quick. I unlock the door, then kneel down on the floor, Ana style.

"Come in."

Justin walks into the room. I can feel his eyes on me as my back is turned to him. I can even feel the smirk.

"You're such a good girl." He says. "What do you want, Jessica?"

"I want you."

"Manners."

"Please."

He drops his sweats along with his underwear. His shirt is already off, as he slept without it.

Justin stands in front of me. I look up at him, and gestures down to his hard self. My hand wraps around it, stroking him up & down.

"Faster, baby." he demands.

Did as told, as always. I went faster, til that candy of his squirted out.

I cleaned up my hand, before sucking him off. He throws his back, enjoying my work.