Chapter 1

A/N: Before reading this book, I would highly recommend that you have read the first book to this series "Trading Places"

————————————————

Jessica's POV

April 10th, 2019. Anaheim, California.

Two days after Justin & I performed together again. On stage & in bed.

"Do you love him?" Sean asks me with a bit of an angry tone.

I sit there silently, not knowing what to say.

"Do you love him?!" He yells, startling me.

"I...I don't know."

"I see the way you've been on stage! You're obviously still into him! Like, and he's not over to either like he supposedly is! Just tell me if you still have feelings for him or not!"

"Alright, fine. I do! Okay?! There, I said it. I have feelings for him."

"Has anything else happened besides the flirting on stage?"

I hesitated to answer knowing it'll break him. But he needs to know the truth.

"Yes..."

"Did you guys kiss?"

"Yes...very much so."

He was about to say something but I interrupted before he could "We had sex. Twice."

"Oh my god...seriously? Wow, Jess, wow. You went from hating him to fucking him."

"I'm so so sorry, Sean. After the Miami show, my feelings were just back so fucking strong for him & it just happened." I say to him with tears streaming down my face. "I love you, I do. But, I love Justin more. I know that I never should have cheated on you and I'm sorry. We just need to end what we have. I'm sorry."

"Shit, I'm glad you did the break up part so I wouldn't have too. I'm outta here." he says walking out of my dressing room.

I sit there crying with my face in my hands. I hate the feeling of hurting someone.

I soon feel tight arms wrapped around me and the sweet scent of the Cartier cologne.

"You okay, baby?" Justin asks.

"No...I hate how I hurt him."

"I know, baby. But shit happens sometimes."

I look up him & of course he's giving me that cute little smile of his to cheer me up.

"I love you."

"I love you too, babygirl."

I've honestly missed this. His comforting arms, his voice, his lips, just everything.

"Now, wipe those tears off your face & fix your makeup. You got a meet & greet to do. That should make you feel better, right?"

"Yeah. I love meeting my fans."

"Good." He says kissing me on the head. "C'mon baby, lets get you ready."

We get up off the couch and go to my vanity.

I take a makeup wipe & wash way the mascara on my cheeks. I touch up my foundation & my eyeliner. I put on a little bronzer and blush & some more mascara.

"Much better." I say screwing the mascara brush back into the container.

I grab my mint zip up hoodie off the couch the throw it on over my grey cami that's paired with leggings. I slip on my black platforms and head to the meet & greet.