Chapter 3

Jessica's POV

It is May 13th, 2019 at about 2:30 am and we are in Paris!!!

I have missed this city so fucking much, you don't even know.

Of course, Justin is on tour with me. I don't know if he'll perform with me every night, but here's here to be my side for the entire journey.

But speaking of Justin, he's been acting a little strange since we got on the plane to come here. It's like he's hiding something. Like whatchu got hidin under your sleeve, boo?

We do have the 16th-18th off before we go to Berlin, so I'm thinking Justin's got something planned but I have no idea what.

We got to our hotel, The Ritz (super fancy, oh my.) after the 20 minute ride from the airport. Scooter gave us our room key & Justin and I headed upstairs.

"The Coco Chanel Suite?" I ask reading the plaque outside the door. "Are you kidding me?" I ask Justin.

"Nope. Only the best for my princess." he says.

He opens the door to a lightly dimmed room with almost white everything & glamourous decor.

"Oh my god." I say in shock. "I can't believe Chanel herself has stayed in this room. This room is like $20,000 a night, you did not have to do this."

"Of course I did. You know money isn't a problem for me. I want the best for the best. This is one of the ways I'm making up for being such a dick to you. There's a Chanel nightie for you on the bed. Get changed & get into bed, I'm gonna go pee." he says walking off into the bathroom.

I walk over to the bed, setting my purse down in the chair next to it. I strip of my leggings, hoodie, & bra and slip on the white silk nightie that's trimmed with lace.

Wow. This is so, so comfy.

I notice a pretty decent amount of light peaking through the curtains of our window. I walk over to the window & pull back the curtains to reveal the Eiffel Tower just gleaming.

"Wow...It's so beautiful..." I say quietly to myself.

"Not as beautiful as you." Justin says coming up behind me, wrapping his arms tightly around me, kissing the top of my head.

"Can we move here?" I ask, in a daydream.

"If you want too. You know I'll give you anything you want."

"If only it was possible with our careers, I would love too."

"Yeah, I guess so. But who knows, maybe we could make it work."

"If we don't get to live here, I just want to visit as much as possible."

"We'll definitely come here as much as we can. I mean, if you want, when tour is over, we could come back and spend like a month or two here."

"That would be amazing."

"We should get to bed babygirl. It's almost 3:30 in the morning & you have rehearsal like all day."

"I know, and I am tired, but I just love standing here looking at with you."

"So do I, but c'mon." he says picking me bridal style by surprise, making me giggle.

He carries me over to the bed & lays me down on the silky sheets. I get under the covers as he gets into bed on the other side.

Once he's all settled, I lay my head in his chest with our arms wrapped around each other. We both drifted off to sleep.

——————————————
"Baby...wake up." Justin says to me with his raspy voice.

"No, thank you." I respond.