Chapter 31

Jessica's POV

June 26th, 2020

"Babe, why don't we go to the club across the street? Maybe invite Layla & Fredo?" Justin asks as we finish up dinner.

"Yeah, that sounds really fun, but uh, let's just keep it the two of us." I smirk.

He smirks back as he leaves the cash on the table. "C'mon." Justin says getting up out of his seat.

I follow Justin towards the stairs. "Keep the change." He pats our waiter on the shoulder before heading down.

We walked across the street and we instantly were able to get in because they recognized Justin & I. The perks of being famous. "Fans" shouted our names wanting pics. Honestly, I say it with quotations because most of them look like they're only here to see celebrities.

Justin lead me to the VIP section, which was surprisingly crowded. Not seeing any familiar faces though.

Usher's song "Yeah!" was blaring through the speakers. My ass was grinding on Justin with a margarita in hand. I could feel him getting hard under his pants. His lips are against my bare neck, kissing all over. His hands on my waist.

I turned around to face him & got super into the song, dropping it low at all the right times.

I get up on him again, this time facing him. Our legs in the best place for our pelvic areas to be grinding together.

After the song finishes, Sean's song "Dance A$$" comes on.

"Fuck this song." Justin says. He grabs my hand & we sneak into one the private party rooms.

Justin undresses me as I do the same to him.

"Fuck me hard, Daddy." I say, turning him on even more.

"Get on the couch, on your knees." he commands. I did as told. "Time for your birthday spankings." Fuck.

Justin slaps my ass 21 times, a little harder with each one, counting with each.

"Now what?" I ask.

"Well, now that you've gotten your spankings, what do you want?"

"I already told you want I want you to fuck me hard."

"Dick or tongue?"

"You know what I like." I smirk.

"Sit."

I sat down on the couch, Justin got on his knees. His lips kiss up my thighs, making its way to my soaking wet pussy. I feel his hot breath against my core, driving me wild.

Justin flicks his tongue on my clit, as two fingers go in & out.

"Fuck." I say amused.

He adds a third finger, going faster. My hands clenched to the edge of the cushions, my legs wrapped around his waist.

There goes all 4 fingers, so fast in me. I scream as my orgasm hits. He pulls out & cleans me up. Eating me out is what he does best. My moans fill the room as his tongue explores.

Justin got up and turned me to lay on the couch. He hovered over me & rammed his hard dick right in, doing what I wanted.