Chapter 55

Jessica's POV

July 13th, 2023

I woke up in bed laying next to Justin as always. I look over to him, thinking about what we did last night. What he did to me. I get a little turned on just thinking about it.

I get out of bed, quietly & carefully, as J is still sleeping.

I walk down the hall & go into Mia's room. She's still passed out too. I go into the home studio & shut the door. I grab the notebook & start writing.

"I like to fuck with you, just to make up with you. 'Cause the way you be screaming my name make me wanna make love to you. I might break up with you, just to make up with you. At the end of the day, boy, you know that I'm 'bout to wake up with you.

I love it when we make up (yeah, hey, hey)
Go ahead, ruin my make up (yeah, hey, hey)
Love it when we make up (yeah, hey, hey)
Go ahead, ruin my make up (yeah, hey, hey)"

There's a knock at the studio door, "Jess? Are you in there?" Justin asks.

"Yeah, you can come in." I respond.

He opens the door & stands in the doorway.

"Whatcha doin in here?" he asks.

"Writing about last night."

"Yeah?" Justin smirks.

"Mhm. Are you just gonna stand there gawking?" I ask him, as he stares at me in just my underwear & bra.

"What? You want me to come closer? Because if I do, I might just fuck you."

"Fuck me then."

"If that's what you want."

He comes into the room & gets on his knees. Justin grabs my panties and pulls them down. With no hesitation, his lips are on my sex. His tongue slides into me, making me moan. My hands grip onto the armrests, he knows exactly how I like it.

Once I cum, he cleans me up as always. Justin stands up & pulls his underwear down, releasing his hard dick. I bite my lip, knowing what's coming.

"Get up." he commands.

I get up so he can sit. "Hop on."

"Yes, daddy."

I get on top of Justin. I slide myself onto him, I instantly moan as I feel him inside me. I start grinding as his lips are on my neck, sucking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I say in pleasure. "Justinn!" I scream as we both release.

As soon as we finish, we hear Mia crying.

I get off of him, and put my panties back on. I went into to Mia's room.

"Aww, baby, what's the matter?" I say in my baby voice, picking her up. "Are you hungry?"

Justin comes into the room, I ask him, "Babe, can you take Mia for a second so I can take my bra off to feed her?"

"Yeah."

I hand her over to Justin. He bounces & cuddles her as I take my bra off. She's already calming down. She's such a daddy's girl, I swear.

I sit down in her rocking chair, & Justin hands her back to me. I get her latched on & she starts eating.

"My girls. I will never not be over how lucky I am to have you both." Justin says.

"I'll never get over how lucky I got to have you as a husband & an amazing dad to our daughter." I say to him.

"I love you, so much, Jessica."