Chapter 60

Jessica's POV

(A/N: to set the mood of this scene, play "I Got You (I Feel Good)" by Jessie J)

I sit starring off into space as we're on commercial break. Holding my mug of tea in my hands, close to my mouth.

I think about last night. Justin did me so good.

We were in the playroom. He pushed me up against the restriction wall, making out with me passionately.

"Top drawer on the right." He breaks the kiss, abruptly.

"What?" I asked, confused, out of the moment.

"Top drawer on the right. Go." Justin sends me over to dresser.

I open it up, seeing an assortment of butt plugs. I shut the drawer and look back at him, "No way."

"Jessica, do as your told."

I turn back around and take a plain silver one out of the drawer.

I cross my legs, starting to get turned on by the thought.

"Ready?" Justin asks, as I plop down on the bed.

"Yeah." I respond.

He inserts the plug into me, my hand covering my mouth as I moan.

"You alright?" Justin asks.

"Mhm."

I bite the inside of my lip, as those thoughts kept running through my mind.

I grabbed onto the metal rings attached to the bed posts as he pounds into me.

I let go of the rings, wanting to touch him, but he pins my wrists against the bed, restraining me, turning me on even more.

Eventually, Justin lets go and let's me have his hands all over him. I soon release myself as he does the same.

I take a sip of tea, still thinking. God, do I want to do that again.

"Jessica?" Ellen calls out my name, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I look over to her.

"We're about to start rolling."

"Oh, sorry. Got lost in my thoughts."

"And we're back!" Ellen says to the camera. "During the break, Jessica over here was daydreaming so hard. What we're thinking about?" she asks.

"Umm..." I bite my lip. "Just um, what Justin & I, uh, did last night."

"And what was that?"

I get all shy & giggly. "We um.."

"We're making another baby?"

I got even more giggly, "Uh, yeah. No, but yeah. Um, we weren't making another, but um, we did that thing where you make them."

"Sex."

"Yeah."

"You & Justin do that a lot?"

"Hehe, yeaahh."

"He makes you feel dangerous, doesn't he? That's what your song is about right?"

"Yeah." I laugh, thinking of all things we've done.

"Fifty shades stuff?"

"Oh my god, um. Well, yeah. I can say we've done that."

"You're being pretty open about this."